Chapter Sixteen

Flashback pt.2
After Me, Talisha, Hoseok, and Jungkook hung out together, me and Hoseok started to hang out more than usual......I loved it by the way.......He was so charming, sweet, kind, smart, and funny. One day me and Talisha was having our girls day out.....You know just chilling and talking bout random things.......Until she asked me this unusual question....

"Hey Hana....I got one question for you..."
"What is it Talisha?"
"Are you and Hoseok dating?" When she asked that question I choked on my soda. Why would she ask that question?
"Umm.....I might be dating him....."
"Its a yes or no Question Hana... Are you dating him or not?"
"I dont know......Ask him..."
"HANA!!!!"
"What?!"
"Are you guys dating....."
When she asked that question again the boys walked in...Nice save boys...
"Hey girls....What's up?"
"Nothing just talking..."
"About..." At this point I started to panic. What if Talisha ask Him the same question....We both are going out....But we are not ready to tell anyone...at the moment....Lets give it a few days.....Or weeks.....
"I have a question for you Hoseok.."
"Fire away."
"Are you and Hana Dating?"
He had the same reaction as me....Why do she want to know so badly if me and Hoseok are dating..
"Talisha why do you want to know about their relationship?" Jungkook asked.
"Well I dont want my best friend to be lonely anymore."
"Terrible excuse."
"But seriously are you two dating?"
Me and Hoseok glanced at each other......
"Talisha it's their business not ours.....who cares if they are dating or not.....let them be......you haven't told Hana we were dating after a full year....So don't go questioning them....okay"
"Well damn kookie I just wanted to know....."
"Thanks kookie for the save...." Hoseok said to his friend...
"No problem......she doesn't need to know about you guys personal life....Plus I already know...."
"Jungkook how did you know about me and Hana?"
"Because all you have to do it out the peices together.....You came home really late at night....so did Hana.....you would leave for most of the day......so did Hana......So I figured out that you were dating....so yea....."
"How did you know that Hana came home late at night....."
"Talisha told me of course...."
Well...Since Jungkook knows about me and Hoseok...we have to tell Talisha because it wouldn't be fair...... But then again she would over react and start asking a whole bunch of questions that I don't fell like answering.....Since Jungkook knows he wanted to ask some questions of course.....
"So when did yall start dating?"
"Last month...."
"Y'all kept this relationship from people for that long?!"
"Yea.....Besides family.....We told them...."
"Well when did you decided to tell your family?"
"A week after we started dating.."
"Wow you guys a good at hiding stuff......but not that good...."
"Thanks kookie for the compliment....But I feel bad for not telling Talisha about this......"
"You realize what would happen if you did tell her right?"
"Yes I do know what would happen...."
"So wait for another month....or week.....then you can tell her....."
"She gonna find out sooner or later....I know her..."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
IM SORRY
SO SORRY
I DIDNT MEAN TO TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE.....IVE BEEN TO DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS, DENTIST.....AND OTHRR THINGS.....IM REALLY SORRY....

I LOVE YOU ALL
~Ray14