Chapter Twelve

Hana's POV
We were walking to the Ice Cream shop to get some ice cream for the nine of us. This is going to be a lot of Ice Cream for all of us. Also it's going to be a while lot to carry. Why couldn't Taehyung come along with us because one of us might drop an ice cream and no body wants to keep walking back and forth to the ice cream shop constantly.
" Hey Hana what flavour ice cream would you like?" My best friend Talisha asked.
" I would like Strawberry. You already know my favorite ice cream."
"I Know it,just making sure you didn't change your favorite flavour." Lol That's Talisha alright. As we were finished at the Ice Cream shop we all started to walk home. As I look around I could see Talisha and Jungkook trailing behind a little bit. They are talking bout something personal. I hope it is good.
" Hey Hana. You seem worried what's wrong."
"Nothing Hoseok just thinking bout a few things."
"Like what?"
"Jimin and Suga being a couple. They are really cute together right Hoseok?"
"Yea they are. They will stay together for a long time."
"I really hope so."
Jungkook's POV
Me and Talisha started trailing behind Hana and Hoseok because I wanted to talk to my girlfriend for a little bit.
"So Talisha ,How have you been lately?"
"Jungkook I've been pretty good lately. Also why ask that question. We hung out yesterday. We hang out almost everyday."
"Yea I know I was just wondering. So what do you think bout Yoonmin?"
"Yoonmin? Who is Yoonmin?"
"Oh that's Yoongi and Jimin."
"Oh I think they are wonderful together. They will make it far just like us and Hana with Hoseok."
"Yea we all did make it pretty far." After the Talk me and Talisha had we just got back to the House with the Ice Cream. I am so surprised that no body dropped their ice cream. Pretty impressive.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This story officially sucks. I have writers block and it kinda hard to think of something new when I have things happening in my life. Thank you guys for voting and reading my book. Thank you all for supporting me. Thanks for putting up with waiting for an update. Thank you very much.
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
~Ray14