Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

              I sit down my longboard, and embrace my music I have playing, no its not weird. Hopefully. "Hey (Y/N)!" One of the neighborhood boys comes up to me, and I get up, brushing off some blood, I fell earlier, I'm fine! "Hey.. I'm sorry, I forgot your name.." I say, and he laughs," Its okay, I have been really busy lately! Lots of work, you know at The Offices, Its Adam." I totally forgot, wow I'm really dumb. Especially Adam! He almost like own the Sky offices, totally not why they didn't name it something else, than Adams character, Sky.

"Oh Adam! I totally forgot!" I slap my head, "Gosh I'm so sorry!" I pick up my longboard.

"Its okay, and I have been meaning to talk to you," I nod, and say "I'm all ears!" Adam puts up his pointing finger and says in a Squid way, "We will talk at dinner!" My eyes widen, "A SQUID?! DIE" I fake punch him, and we both laugh, "So yeah, Alesa and I want to invite you over for dinner, we seriously need to talk, about the offices." I thought for a moment someone died, because seriously he was acting like it, and I was taking it.

"Okay Adam, I get it, I will be over at 6:30 sharp!" He nods and walks back to his house, and stops and runs back, "Oh and a few friends will be over to, like an editor and a few recorders." I nod, and walk off, and once again he taps me on the back and gives me a hug, "Gosh I just haven't see you in forever, sorry again we haven't talked! See ya later, kiddo!" We laugh and walk off, I walk backwards to watch him walk away, I just don't want him darting back at me again.

I unlock my doors and sit down my longboard on the bamboo, wood floors. I walk into the dinning room and see a note, And to let you know, this isn't my house, its my parents, but they need someone to take care of their animals, slash pets. So I'm crashing here, while there at their v-cay! I take the note, with over 18 rules on it, and instructions and just put it back, with a blank space on my face, "No parties! Wait, I have no friends!" I put my finger by my eye and let it go down my cheek like a face tear, "And this is why (Y/N)! That's why!" I say to myself walking through the kitchen, and up the stairs. (This is your room!http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7015/6709589733_53c6d41b37_z.jpg )

I walk into my closet with, nothing hanging up, everything is in boxes, and I seriously did not pack a lot. I grab a cute, but simple outfit (Your outfit, I love it honestly, you look great! http://glamradar.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/grey-knitted-beanie.jpg)

"Okay! How do I look Snoopy?" (Oh yea, your  parents dog is named that, I'm not obsessed with him! I really am, I five snoopy shirts! Drastic get ur butt back to writing) He barks and it looks like he smiles. I put on my watch and look at and I gasp, "6:25?! Already?! I got to go!" I pick up my phone and leave my room, and rush down the stairs. "He only lives a block away", I open the door and grabs my longboard and I rush down the block on my longboard (I have one, there really fun! But not safe XD) I stop at their house, and I see four cars. "Pfff you don't need a car to get places, when you go a longboard." I knock on the door, and it swings open, Its Ross,  I knew him in New York, we were really good friends, not in that way. Gross. He hugs me and I hug back, "Oh my gosh (Y/N) You look so stunning" Ross exclaims, we both know we are friends and nothing more, I see a ginger head, drinking a beer, sitting on a stool, looking out the back window, at the awesome lake! Ross sees me looking at him and nudges me, "He is Max, you'll like him, but he gets angry a lot." I nod, and say, "Neat." I get lots of hugs, no one died, right? "Hey!" I burst into laughter, DJ Baby Mason is pulling on Adam and trying to eat his shirt, "Come on Mason, your not a goat! " Ross says, and he sits next me, I hear a stuffy voice say, "Dinner is ready!" It was this new guy named Red, he is really funny! We all head to the dinning room area, the order is this Adam, Me, Alesa, and on the other side, Max, Red, Barney. Adam gets up, with his beer in his hand, and says "I would like to make a toast, for (Y/N), For being a great friend to all of us!" I laugh and put up my Chocolate milk, don't judge me. We all toast and drink our drinks (Grammar on flec) and sit back down. I excuse myself, and tap Adam to come here.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask

"Well, (Y/N) we have a job open, and I wondering if you would take it." I jump up and down

"Well what is it? I love gaming and editing, I went to collage for editing!" I responds

"Editing, and gaming, Corry, or really Newscapepro left for his own reasons, and his RP'S"

"Consider me in! When do I start!? I'm so flatterGASTERED" I see Max get up and walk over, "Did I just here a SANSational pun?" I nod and we all laugh, its really old jokes, but us gamers it not, nothing gets to old. "Carry on" He laughs and walks away. Adam looks at me, and noticed how I act looking at him and whispers, "I ship it so hard already!" I laugh, "You don't KNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWW meeeee..." We both laugh again, "Here," he hands me the schedule, when I should be there, and what videos I can join in, or I'm going to be in no matter what. "Thanks! Well, can I hang here for a bit longer?" I ask, "Consider this your home!" I smile and walk off, I play with Mason, and Ross joins in. Mason ends up falling asleep on Ross, and Ross as well. So we all get quiet, for Mason. Alesa takes Mason up stairs and she doesn't come back down for a while, "Baby problems..." I say watching her go up stairs, I hear someone's laugh come closer, it was more of a chuckle. "Hey, I never got to fully explain who I am," I giggle, "I heard your name is Max?" He nods and puts out his hand for a hand chake, "Your name?" "(Y/N), its boring.." he nods no, as we hand chake, "I think its cool!"  I nod, "Sure, so will I be seeing you?" I ask, and he nods and his eyes widen, "Actually a lot, I'm the other editor." I smile, "Well its nice to meet you Max!" I look at my watch, and say, "Gosh its late, I better get going" I hear everyone sigh and Red runs up to me, "Its only 9:00! And its Friday, we don't have any work tomorrow! Join us, we are going to watch a movie!" I nod and walk away from the door.

Well that was fun, who do you think gets you?

RossxReader?

RedxReader?

or MaxxReader?

Comment and vote please!

(Btw this was rly fun!)