Jay x Nya

Jay's P.O.V.

"Aww, come on, Kai!" I begged. You see, I was getting ready to ask Nya on a date, and Kai had to come in my room and tell me to stop trying to ask his sister on a date. "No! You know how I act about when thing's come to my sister!" He said, giving me glare. "Kai, I think you act too overprotective. She is not a child." I said. "She is to me! She is my little sister, and I promised to protect her!" He said. "Kai, listen." I said. "I know, you want to do what's better for her, but sooner or later, she will have someone in her life, even if it's not going to be me. What are you going to do then? Push them away? Fight them? You'll just make Nya sad with that." I said. "His right." We both turn around to see Nya standing in the door way.

Nya's P.O.V.

I was walking past Jay's room, when I heard Jay and Kai talking. "Kai, I think you act too overprotective. She is not a child."Jay said."She is to me! She is my little sister, and I promised to protect her!" He said. 'Oh, so I'm child to him' I thought. "Kai, listen." Jay said. "I know, you want to do what's better for her, but sooner or later, she will have someone in her life, even if it's not going to be me. What are you going to do then? Push them away? Fight them? You'll just make Nya sad with that." Jay said. "His right." I said, walking in the room. "But, I-" "Kai," I cut him off. "I am not a child anymore. I can make my own decision. You don't have to be my knight forever. So please, let me be with who ever I want to be." I said. "OK, but if you need my help with any thing, I am there for you sis." He said, giving me a smile. "Of course. And don't worry, I will invite you to my wedding." I said, hoping to him freak out. "Thank- wait, WHAT!?" He shouted. " Calm down, I am not having wedding yet." I said, as heard Jay laugh behind me. "OK, but don't joke like that again or you are going to give me heart attack." He said as he went out of the room. " So, what was this about any way?" I asked. "Oh, I just wanted to ask you on a date, when Kai walked in, and-" "You wanted to ask me on a date?" I asked. "I, um, maybe." He said blushing like mad. I giggled and said "Of course I will go on a date with you." "R-really?" He asked still blushing. "Yes." I said.

I finally make this! And again sorry for not updating. And I hope you like this! So, remember to add, vote, leave you requests and questions!

OK I'm out, bay!