Zane x reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

I was at the Bounty with Nya and ninjas. I was really good friend with Nya when we were kid's, and now I can not only see ninja when I want, but I can also talk to the one I have crush on. And I tell you that it's not the green ninja, it's white ninja of ice, Zane. He is just so cute! The way he talk, when he sometimes don't understand thing's. "(Y/N)!" I wes snap out of my thought's by Nya. "W-what?" I ask. "I have been calling you for 5 mins now. What's happen?" She ask looking worrying. "I'm OK, just thinking, that's all." I said. "Are you sure you have been acting weird, and-" She was cut off by Cole. "Hey girl's! Do you wanna play...Did I ruin something importing?" He ask. "No, nothing importing. Anyway, what did you wanted?" I ask. "Oh ya. We are playing 7 minuet's in the heaven, do you want to join?" He ask. Me and Nya nob. We get to others. "OK (Y/N), you will go first." Jay said with big smile. "Wait, why me?" I ask. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine, but you will need to wait in the closet." Kai said. I role my eye's and get in closet. I waited some time, then someone walk in. "Hello (Y/N)." 'Oh no' I thought. Because I will recognize this voice every were. It was Zane. "H-hey Zane." I said and blush. "(Y/N), did I do some thing wrong." He ask and I could tell he was nerves. "W-what? Of course not. Why do you think so?" I ask. "Well, every time you are near to me you start to warm up, your cheek's get red and you are talking different. Is that because of me?" He ask. I didn't know what to say. "Well?" He ask, now worried. "Zane. It's because..." I said. "Because?" Zane ask. 'OK, I will tell him, here and now!' I thought and took a deep breath. "Because I love you Zane. When I was about to meet you and other ninjas, I thought that I will reject that but, when I met you, everything change." I said and could feel myself blushing hard. Zane just stand there blushing too. "Zane, You don't have to feel the same, I just couldn't hide my feelings anymore." I said as I was about to torn away from him, but Zane stop and kiss me. I was shocked at first, but then kiss back. "But I DO feel the same (Y/N)." He said when he pull away. "When I saw you come in Bounty, I saw how beautiful you are, and when I ask Nya what was the feeling I feel when you are near to me, and she said that I love you. And I know what to do now." He said and take my hand. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. I smile "Of course I will." I said, then we walk out of thecloset and sit back down. I am the happiest girl in the world.

Hey guy's! I finally make this! I hope you like it. And remember to add, vote and leave your requests.

OK I'm out, bay!

Next: Nya x Jay