11. Wakey, Wakey!

Stephanie POV

We get out of Tee's truck, slamming the doors shut behind us. I walk up to the front door, tipping over a lone flower pot and grabbing the spare key. I insert the key into the door but pause.

"What if this conversation goes the wrong way? What if we can't see eye to eye?" I ask, my heart pounding in my chest. Tee pats me on the back, "Then you leave in peace." Kara nods her agreement. I nod and unlock the door, "Daniel!" I yell, looking at the time. "Noon, this nigga probably still in bed." I say before marching up the steps. I walk down the hall and to his bedroom to find his door closed.

He never closes his door.

I narrow my eyes and grip the door knob, my heart punding even faster. I toss the door open and it quietly hits the corner of his dresser as I bristle at the sight in front of me.

"It's always her." I mutter as I stare at Laura and Daniel. He's on his back and she's sprawled against him. I take a deep breath before turning and making my way down the hall and the steps. I walk past the girls and straight towards Tee's truck. I open the trunk as the girls ask me questions.

"What happened?"

"Is he there?"

I snatch one of the metal bats out the trunk along with a crow bar and a wrench. Tee takes the crow bar while Kara takes the wrench. They both stare at me confused, "Yeah that nigga in there." I say calmly before adding, "In bed with Laura, his motherfucking ex!"

They shake their heads and swing their tools. "So what we 'bout to do?" Kara asks.

"We 'bouta fuck his house up." I say before brushing past them and walking back into the house. I go straight to the living room, raise my bat, and smash the 65' tv screen thats hanging on the wall. The crash is loud but it's not long until its followed by others. 

My vision blurs as I slam the bat down onto his Xbox one, destroying it in one swing. "Wakey, wakey!" I shout at the top of my lungs. I hear one of the girls laugh before crashes sound one after the other. I turn around to the glass coffee table and smash it, glass spraying my feet.

While down south, I developed anger issues. But listen, I went to a therapist and he told me hat it was like a periodic adrenaline rush, I would rampage until I crashed. He said it's caused by repressed anger.

Feet bound down the stairs and I can tell by how light they are that their a females steps. I run to the bottom of the steps and catch her just as her foot reached the last step. I swing and hit her right on her forehead with my bat, knocking her off her feet. "Tee! Kara!" I yell as I hear sirens in the distance and as Daniel walks down the steps.

The girls run past me as I raise my bat, pointing it at him. I give him a look that tells him that I'm done before turning and running to Tee's truck.