4. Flip it

We walk through the apartment, making sure that there isn't anything left. We leave Nola today. Knowing that we're leaving and heading back home has caused us to fall quiet. 

We mentally fill the quietness with reminiscing. We all stand at the island and look at eachother, simply day dreaming. I'm the first person to snap out of it, "Are yall sure yall wanna go back? I mean yall have no real reason to come back." I ask, trying to get a feel of where their heads at. Kara shrugs, "I have no real reason to stay here either. I came to restore myself, we all came to restore ourselves, and thats what we did."

"New Orleans is beautiful and everything but home is ATL." Tee says, raising a shoulder at the end. I Nod, "So what are we going to do when we get back? Dance? What's the plans?" I ask.

Tee shakes her head, "We need to get above dancing, as in lets promote some shit. Let's host the clubs."

"I wanna be known more than just the best dancer in ATL, I want more, ya' feel me?" Kara says. I nod, "I get it, so we sittin' on a mountain of money. Let's flip it."

---

"I can't wait to see how my house looks." Kara says as we walk out the airport. We landed ten minutes ago and now were about to head to Kara's place. "I mean if your house keeper did everything you told her to do, it should look spotless." Tee comments.

I look around for our driver when I spot a familiar face leaning against a dark BMW. My eyes droop and my shoulders tense. He spots me and smiles a white smile, beginning to walk over to me. "Y'all see this shit?" I mutter, the girls immediately hearing me. They follow my eyes and suck their teeth, "What is his black, grim reaper meets a black hole, crusty, dusty, so black he's blue, hair line on flock," Tee begins, going in on Andrew. She doesn't even stop when he's right infront of us.

"Bitch." Kara greets with a sarcastic smile. He smirks at her and she just rolls her eyes. She swings her hair and smacks him with it, facing me, "Anyway, the cars here, you ready to go or nah?" 

"Stephanie, I need to talk to you." He says, almost stepping arond her. "'Yeen gotta say shit." Tee snaps, crossing her arms. "It's about Daniel." Andrew says quickly when he spots me about to pick my bag up. I pause mid-action. I look up to him and stand up straight. I look to the girls and they nod before walking a few feet away.

I cross my arms and pop my hip, "What about Daniel?"