Guys And Dolls

in which Benny goes into the girl's bathroom

As soon as Mckenzie, Benny, and a third wheeling Cole, got to Ethan's house that Friday, Jane dragged Mckenzie up to her room where her and Sarah were playing with her dolls

As soon as Mckenzie, Benny, and a third wheeling Cole, got to Ethan's house that Friday, Jane dragged Mckenzie up to her room where her and Sarah were playing with her dolls. Mckenzie shuddered. She absolutely hated dolls. She liked them more than spiders, but only by a hair.

"Debbie's my favorite, and now she's ruined." Jane said sadly.

"I'm sure I could fix her with some tape or something." Sarah said.

"Then can we have a dance party?" Jane asked.

"Uh, sure." Sarah caved. "What else am I gonna do until your parents come home?"

"I'll go get the tape." Mckenzie said, looking for an excuse to leave the room filled to the brim with dolls.

"I'll come too." Sarah said. "So," She said after shutting the door. "How are you handling the whole Adam situation?"

Mckenzie groaned. "I can't believe I ever liked him."

"You were under a love spell!" Sarah said. "You didn't have a choice!"

"I decided to go out with him!" Mckenzie argued. "That was my own free will! He spelled me on the date!"

"I don't blame you though, he was really cute." Sarah said.

"Right!" Mckenzie agreed, grabbing tape out of the draw. "Why are all the hot ones evil?" She whined.

"I'm not evil." Benny said, winking at Mckenzie, grabbing an apple and running back up the stairs.

"Do not say a word about that." Mckenzie warned Sarah.

Sarah put her arms up in defense and they walked back to Jane's room in silence.

"Hi guys!" Jane greeted with a blue haired girl standing next to her. "Look what I made!"

"Hi!" The girl said. "I'm Debbie Dazzle. Wanna play?"

"Ethan!" Sarah called. "You're gonna wanna see this!"

"I swear, if a robo-spider comes over here, you're all on your own." Mckenzie said.

Ethan, Benny, and Cole came running into Jane's room, and were shocked by what they found. "What is that?" Ethan asked.

"That's a life sized Debbie Dazzle." Benny said.

"I think I had a dream about this once." Cole stated, and Mckenzie hit her perverted brother on the arm.

"Jane, can I talk to you for a minute?" Ethan asked, pulling his sister aside. "How did this happen?"

"Her leg was broken so I used Benny's 'fix-it' spell and well, now, uh she's alive!" Jane explained. Ethan let out a nervous laugh.

"Let's have ice cream and go to a roller disco dance party!" Debbie exclaimed.