A Bajillion Girls To Reject Benny

"I love you

"I love you."
"I'm not human."
"I don't care." She said. "Bite me, I'm begging you."
He bared his fangs and the credits rolled.

Jane and Mckenzie groaned as the credits started, they had been cliffhangared.

"Look at all this." Ethan said to his best friend Benny. "What'd you do, rob an ice cream truck or something?"

"Tomorrow we officially join the high school brotherhood." Benny said. Mckenzie got up and stood next to Ethan, clearing her throat. "And sisterhood." Benny corrected. Mckenzie smiled as if to say that's better. "We are adults." Benny said sitting down at the table covered with junk food. "We must mark the moment."

"Let's make it a Sunday to end all Sunday's." Ethan proclaimed.

"Remember in grade five when you put 176 of these in your mouth?" Mckenzie asked Benny.

"Yeah, right." Benny said. "It was 186."

Ethan scoffed. "No way." Benny opened his mouth to argue. "I did 172, you did 176."

"You barely hit 150, Ethan." Mckenzie said.

"Who's side are you on?" Ethan asked.

Mckenzie playfully rolled her eyes as Ethan and Benny started fighting over the package of marshmallows to prove their point. Mckenzie grabbed the package and put it in a bowl. "Remember to count them." She said sighing.

A loud thumping noise was heard, but not acknowledged by the three teens, only by Ethan's little sister, Jane. "Hey, Ethan." Jane said. "Do you hear that?" The boy only ignored the girl and kept counting how many marshmallows were in his mouth. The little girl rolled her eyes and got up and went outside to inspect the noise. "Teenagers really are dumb." Jane said to her rabbit doll, Abby. As Jane got closer to her garage, she spotted a red-headed boy practicing field hockey shots against the Morgan's garage. "What are you doing?" Jane asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" The boy rudely said to the little girl.

"Trespassing." Jane sassily replied.

"Why don't you make like an egg and beat it." The boy told Jane.

"I'm going to tell my big brother." Jane announced standing up tall.

"Really?" The boy asked sarcastically. "I'm so scared!" He scoffed. "I've seen your big brother. He might be older, but he's not that big." And with that the boy grabbed the doll out of Jane's hand, and hit it against the garage with his field hockey stick. "Fetch!"

"Abby!" Jane cried, running after her doll. The boy snickered, thinking he had won. What he was unaware of was that there was a vampire lurking above him, and they were not happy with what he did to the poor girl. So when Jane wasn't looking, they snatched him up, sucked him dry, and brought him someplace else, leaving only the field hockey stick for Jane to turn around and see. She looked at it curiously, wondering where the boy had went. His shoe dropping from above snapped her out of her thoughts. Jane had no idea what was going on, but she did know one thing, she was terrified of it. So Jane did what terrified people do best, stood in the middle of her driveway, and screamed as loud as she could. Headlights appeared on Jane's face. Jane and Ethan's parents were home, and they were not happy about what they saw.