thirty || cousin

a certain black haired male entered the hospital. he went to the reception.

"yes, how may i help you sir?", a female asks. 

"i'm looking for my cousin, kim seokjin. what room is he in?"

"kim seokjin.. oh, he's at room 24. do you want someone to guide you there or will you be fine?"

"i'll be fine. this is a small hospital so i probably know where to go."

the black haired male probably offended the receptionist but he has no care in the world. he walked towards the stairs and went up.

as soon as the arrived at the first floor, he walks into the hallway and looked at the door numbers.

"oh, room 24."

he opened the door and saw his cousin and an unfamilliar male.

-------

"what happened to you yesterday, hyung?"

"i coughed out blood again.. haha.. sorry if i made you worry though,"

"no i'm fine. why we're you coughing out blood..?"

seokjin stayed quiet for a while. "well.. i don't know.."

jungkook nods and looks down, "i see.."

seokjin looked at jungkook and bit his lip. should i tell him now..? what if he won't like me anymore if i told him about.. that.

"j.. jungko-"

the door swung open revealing an unfamilliar male.

"jin..?"

"uh.. who are you?", jungkook asks.

"why are you in my cousin's room? i thought you had no friends, jin."

cousin??!?!

"uh.. cousin?? i don't remember having any cousins.. ?", seokjin was confused. just as confused as jungkook was. 

the male entered the room and shut the door behind him.

"wow you're rude. also, jungkook. you know who i am."

"what..?"

"keyword: 1st grade with jimin."

"jimin? how do you know my friend's name?"

"ugh bitch, we were classmates in first grade at Canada and i used to-", the male cut himself off and was quiet for a while. he looked away, blushing. 

"i-i.. used to have a crush on jimin.."

jungkook's eyes widened, "wait.. you're that guy being teased by most of our classmates so you went back to Korea, right?"

"y-yeah.. like faggot and all that shit."

jungkook gasps, " i forgot your name oh my god."

"well, maybe this'll help you guys remember."

the two was confused again.

"i'm Min Yoongi."

<A/N>

i wasnt supposed to put the crush part there lmao whoops my hand slipped

-nic