twenty eight || seed

[unedited]

"hyung.. I only have four weeks left to be with you..", jungkook frowns as he looks at seokjin who was writing on jungkook's notebook.

"well, you'll visit me every summer anyway right?"

"yeah.. probably?"

"then that's alright. i'll wait no matter how long it takes. sure it'll be a bit lonely without you but i'll be fine."

jungkook raises a brow, "you have namjoon-hyung though?"

"well yeah but he's probably busy."

"oh well.. okay.."

---------

pao guided jungkook to the backyard garden full of flowers, jungkook smiled at the sight of the beautiful flowers.

"alright, go have fun there. i'm going to prepare lunch."

jungkook nods and pao proceeded to walk inside the house. jungkook saw a sunflower and smiles.

"jungkook!", a feminine voice calls out, jungkook turns around.

mrs. jeon walked over to jungkook and opened his hand. she placed little seeds in them.

"what are these..?", jungkook asks, confused.

"sunflower seeds silly! you can plant them if you want."

mrs. jeon pats her sons head and walked back into the house.

jungkook stares at the sunflower seeds in his hand and suddenly thought of a good plan. he immediately ran back to the house.

«A/N»

super short update lmao

theres only a few chapters left,,

-nic