twenty-nine || shock

jungkook held the bag of sunflower seeds in his hand. yesterday, his mother gave him sunflower seeds and he decided to give some to his grandfather and some to seokjin.

jungkook entered his grandfather's room first.

"oh jungkook, what are you doing here?"

"well, im here to give you some sunflower seeds!"

jungkook smiles as he gave him a bag of sunflower seeds. his grandfather smiled back at him and was about to talk to him but then...

some sounds of running were heard outside the door.

"what's that?"

"it's probably seokjin again.."

jungkook looked at his grandfather, worried. "seokjin-hyung?!"

"yeah.."

"i-i... I need to go!"

jungkook rushed out of his grandfather's hospital room and saw nurses running to seokjin's hospital room

jungkook ran to a nurse, "what happened to jin-hyung?!"

"he coughed out blood again today, unfortunately. this kid might lose a lot of blood if this continues.."

jungkook felt his heart break. he walked towards the door to seokjin's room put a nurse stopped him. "stay in the waiting room. we'll tell you the results later."

-----

an hour passed.

jungkook texted his bestfriends again, feeling extremely worried about his hyung.

after a few minutes, some doctor walked over to jungkook, "jeon jungkook, yes?"

"uh.. yeah?"

"seokjin is fine right now. he's asleep again, as usual."

"wh.. why is he like this?"

"as much as I want to tell you- I can't."

"why not?"

"I just can't."

".. okay then.."

"anyways, have a good day."

the doctor walked away and jungkook was still confused, why didn't the doctor tell him? he had the right to know!!

jungkook just shrugged it off as he went to visit seokjin.

-----

after a few more hours, jungkook left to go home.

seokjin woke up and sat up. he looked over to his bedside table and saw a glass of water.

he took the water and was about to drink it but a knock on the door was heard.

the nurse opened the door and walked over to seokjin, giving him a tiny bag.

"what's this..?"

"it's a bag that a young man forgot in the waiting room. it was addressed to you though."

seokjin nods and took the bag as the nurse walked out of the door.

a small smile was formed on his lips as he opened the small bag. his eyes widened in surprise when he saw sunflower seeds.

"thank you, jungkook.."

«A/N»

guys im sleepy as heck but im trying my best for yall

ily :*

-nic