You're My Medicine

Request from StacyStonier, I hope you like it (: I tried to make it super cute and fluffy 

~~~~~

Luke should've listened to Michael a few days ago when he told him he was sick so he should stay away from him. He should've listened when he was told that if he didn't stay away then he too would get sick and then Michael would have to take care of him, like he always had to do. Luke is a very needy and clingy person when he's sick, well more than he is when he isn't sick that is.

It wasn't entirely his fault though, it was hard for the blonde to stay away from his boyfriend. He alway wants to be around him and so when he was told not to be he couldn't control himself and had to constantly be on the older boy.

"Mikeyyyyyyyyyy," Luke drew out his boyfriends name from his spot in the living room couch.

The dyed blue haired boy was currently in the kitchen making some more tea for the blonde because he had to have fresh hot tea when he's sick. He rolled his eyes and sighed as he heard the blonde in the other room. He poured some hot water into Luke's cup that was filled with the sugar and tea bag and placed the kettle back on the stove as he turned around and walked into their joined living room.

"Here's your tea and what is wrong now?" Michael asked placing the hot cup on the table in front of Luke.

"I don't feel good," Luke said with a stuffy nose as he looked up his boyfriend from his spot on the couch.

"Well I wonder why?" Michael said with a small chuckle as he looked down at his sick boyfriend.

"It's all your fault, if you weren't so damn cute then I wouldn't be in this situation," the blonde said with a pout as Michael started to clean up the tissues on the floor, throwing them away in the trash in their kitchen.

"Well if a certain someone would have listened to me when I said I was sick then they would not be in this situation now would they?" Michael asked walking back over to Luke giving him a pointed look.

"Yes I know," Luke admitted sheepishly. "Now make me some chicken soup," Luke demanded with another pout as he looked at Michael who of course couldn't say no and walked into the kitchen getting a pan and the can of soup out from the cabinet.

"You're so needy," Michael laughed from the kitchen as he started to make the soup.

Luke was still lying down on the couch aimlessly watching whatever was on the TV, not really caring about it honestly. He hates being sick, he has always tried to never get sick but of course everyone gets sick eventually. Of course if he listened then he wouldn't be sick right now but Luke was never one for taking orders.

"Okay, here you go," Michael said as he walked into the living room with a hot bowl of soup setting it down on the table in front of Luke.

"You're the best," Luke said sitting up fixing the large amounts of blankets on him.

"I know," Michael said taking a seat on the chair beside the couch lifting his legs up on the table as he stared at the TV. The only sounds that were heard in the apartment were from the TV and the ones Luke were making as he ate his soup, loudly slurping as he took a spoonful.

"Luke?" Michael said looking at the blonde who looked up from his bowl with an innocent face and a red nose.

"Yeah."

"How's the soup?" Michael asked with a small smile as he looked at his boyfriend covered in blankets and the bowl in his hands.

"It's really good," Luke said shyly as he blushed adding more redness to his face. "Mikey?" Luke asked grabbing the boys attention from TV.

"Yeah babe?" Michael said turning his head to look at the blonde.

"Can you come cuddle me, please?" Luke asked shyly.

"Luke, I don't want to get sick again," Michael said giving the boy a fond look.

"I know but like I'm super cold and you're always so warm and I just thought that um you could warm me up with your magical boyfriend powers," Luke said trying to convince the blue haired boy to come over and give him the love he wanted. 

Michael didn't know if it was because he thought LUke looked absolutely adorable and cute when he was sick with his stuffed nose and puffy face but he was up and lying with him on the couch within seconds, wrapping his arm around the blonde's waist pulling him into his body.

After about a half hour of being cuddled together Luke started to doze in and out sleep, Michael could feel his head getting heavier and heavier under him. Luke always falls asleep when he's sick, it never fails actually and Michael usually carries him to the bed and tucks him in and today was no exception. 

As the blonde closed his eyes and let his exhaustion from being sick take over him Michael couldn't help but coo at the sight of the blonde sleeping under him. Luke had his mouth slightly open due to the fact that he couldn't breath out of his nose that well and he was snoring quietly. It was possibly the cutest sight Michael has ever seen and he didn't want to disturb the sleeping blonde but he knew if he wasn't in his bed then he wouldn't have the best sleep so Michael got up from his seat and walked over to him.

Trying not to wake the blonde up he took his arm away from Luke and lifted the blankets off of them causing the boy to shrink up his nose and wrap his arms around his body in an attempt to warm himself. Michael crawled over the boy and then leaned down and scooped the him up effortlessly, placing one arm under his legs and the other around his waste and torso. Standing up straight he walked towards the bedroom with the sick boy in his arms and tried not to whack his head on the wall frame, almost doing so when walking in their room.

After getting into the room he lifted the covers up and placed the boy on top of the cool sheets. Once Luke made contact with the sheets he moaned pleasingly and sprawled himself out as Michael put the blankets over the boy and made sure he was tucked in. 

Changing into a different shirt and taking his pants off Michael climbed into the bed beside his boyfriend and made himself comfortable. within seconds the blonde rolled over and attached his arms around Michael's waste and setting his head on his chest with a soft warm smile.

~~~~~

I kind of feel like I made this into such shit I'm sorry

Love you