Soap

Just a walk.

It was just supposed to be a quick and quiet walk home but the night had something different planned for little fourteen year old Luke Hemmings.

He was walking his usual route when he took a wrong turn and ended up near some ally he's never seen before.

Fast steps and scared minds was what he felt as he walked past the alley that he'd soon have to past through in order to get home.

Stepping into the cold darkness of the long straight alley that smelt of garbage and another unknown smell something didn't feel right.

'Hey there little boy, long way from home aren't we?' This man asked stepping out of the shadows.

Luke just ignored the man and continued to walk but that's when another and another came out untill there were four in total, each surrounding Luke until he couldn't walk anymore.

'Why off so quick little boy.' One man said and Luke just tried to back away but bumped into another man.

Closing in.

They closed in on him and Luke was scared out of his mind, not knowing what was gonna happen to him.

Walls.

Soon they back him into the wall and all four men had stood in front of him, taunting, laughing, joking as if it was so funny.

Turns.

Soon clothes were being torn and bodies were being pushed up agaisnt another in a mass of forced entries.

Tears.

Luke cried and cried and cried but that just made them happier, it made it more exciting for them.

Waste.

After they had their fix they zipped up and walked away with a smile on their faces and guilt no where to be seen.

Luke lies there motionless, cold, hurt, and sore as he cried silent tears. Hoping, praying, wishing he was home.

Soon though he was being picked up and carried, probably another ready for round two or perhaps a different ready for a new. Either way Luke didn't open his eyes but only readied himslef but when nothing came he was confused but more so relieved.

'It's okay, you're safe now.' A man said as Luke was being placed down and that's when Luke jolted up and ready to run not ready for more.

'Hey, hey, hey it's okay i'm not gonna hurt you.' The green eyed raven haired man said as Luke looked him the eyes still shaken from before.

'P-please.' Luke muttered the first word of the night.

'It's okay.' The man said as he held Luke.

He didn't hold him in an inappropriate way or a way he would take advantage of him but, in a loving way, a way that let Luke cry and cry till he physically couldn't anymore and soon fell fast asleep.

When Luke awoke there were new clothes layed out on a small chair and a fresh towels. Getting the hint Luke walked into the bathroom and started the shower setting it to a boiling hot stream and he walked in getting enveloped by the water.

He grabbed a bar of soap and scrubbed. He scrubbed every inch of his body over and over again. He ran the soap over every crack, and corner and mark that he had.

Clean, he had to be clean it was the only thing to do.

He scrubbed so much that he ended up using the whole bar of soap till there was barely anything left to it.

Getting out if the shower and into the steam filled bathroom he got dressed and headed into the strange and foreign house. He made it to the kitchen where the obviously dyed red head was reading a newspaper and sipping coffee.

'Oh you're awake, and showered.' The man said and Luke didn't say or do anything but sit across from him as the man set a plate of eggs bacon and toast infront of him.

'Well eat.' The man laughed and Luke dug in and it was delicious.

'Thank you, who ever you are.' Luke finally said as he finished the plate.

'Michael.' The man said with a small smile as he took the plate away.

'Luke.' He replied.

Although it was a strange and definitely weird situation it was the most safe Luke has felt.

- Hi

Not really sure how I feel about that but yeah

Love you