Chapter 22: Shopping with Sammi!!

Start from the beginning

"Yea, and I was thinking about having a black veil as well" His eyes went huge with excitement.

"HELL YEA!" He said.

"So, you like my idea?"

"HELL TO THE YES" He siad excited.

"Alright, thanks" I said giving him a peck on the lips then going to make sure Maria was ok.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hi, how can I help you"

"Umm I need dresses for my wedding" I said to the helper.

"Ok, my name is Claire and I will be helping you, do you have anything in mind."

"Actually yes I do"

"Alright, well follow me and we can talk about it." She said heading to the collection of dresses.

I will be so sad if they don't have any black dresses.

"So, what style were you looking for"

"Well, I was wondering if you guys have any black dresses"

"Oh yea" She said going to a small column with black dresses.

There was about 10 black dresses in total.

"Ok, so take a look at these and then see which ones you want to try on."

I saw one that immadentley caught my eye.

It was strapless and had a really tight top part. The bottom part of the dress was not really big. It came out a little like about a foot. It had some crystals coming from the bottom of the dress.On the bottom it had a satin ribbon about 6 inches wide. It had black satin ruffels on the front. It had crystals all around the front and so I decided to try it on. It was satin and a midnight black.

"I would like to try this one on" I said pointing to it.

"Ok what size are you"

"A 2"

"Alright then" She said going to the back room and coming out with the dress.

I tried it on and I liked how it looked on me. I twirled around a little bit and liked it very well.

"I like this one" I said still twirling.

"Alright, lets have you change out of it and we'll keep it at the front." Claire said.

I gave her the dress and waited for her to get back.

I choose some black 2 inch heels that were strappy.

I also picked out my veil and it was black and had a little black flower on it with a diamond in the middle of it.

We then picked out a dress for Sammi.

We found a strapless dress that was straight and black and satin. It had ruffels on the end and the front was covered in crystals.

By that time all my bridesmaids had gotten here.

We picked the same dress for all the bridesmaids.

It was just a straight, strapless, black dress and it had a satin ribbon on the bottom that was about 6 inches wide. It had a diamond in the middle on the top.

I then picked out a dress for Maria. Someone would probaly help her down the asile.

Her dress was a really small cute black dress. It had black flower lace all over it. It came out a little bit and was going to look really cute on her.

We payed for everything and headed home.

Sammi kept all my stuff at her place except for Maria's dress.

I walked in with Maria's dress in hand.

"ASH IM HOME" I yelled and he ran down the stairs and gave me a huge hug.

When I managed to break free from his grip his hair was a mess and he looked like he was about to go crazy.

"Woah Ash, what happend" I said putting my stuff down and smoothing his hair.

"How do you take care of Maria without going crazy" He asked really stunned.

"Probaly a built in mother instinct. You'll get used to it. Anyways, I got a dress for Maria because she is going to be the flower girl." I said holding up the bag.

"I wanna see it" Ash whined.

"Not until you see it on her" I said running upstairs and closing the door.

I dressed Maria in it and then brought her downstairs.

"Here she is" I said to Ash while I set her on the couch.

"Oh my gosh Des, that looks really cute on her" Ash said staring at her. "You picked out a good dress."

"Thanks" I said.

"So" I said sitting next to Ash on the couch. "Have you picked your best man yet" I asked him.

"I was thinking about Jake since he's your brother" He said.

"Oh, that makes sense" I said.

"Do you have any possible dates in mind" He asked me.

"What day is it"

"January 31"

"I think it should be in September sometime."

"Ok, were getting off to a good start" Ash said.

"Well, I'm going to change Maria back" I said heading up the stairs.

"LOVE YOU" Ash said spreading out on the couch, exausted.

"LOVE YA TO ASH" I called from the top of the stairs.

I can't wait till all this wedding stress is over.