Chapter 26

WILLOW'S POV

Beep...

Beep....

Beep...

The sound of the hospital surrounded me, closing me in. It had been too soon since I was last here with amnesia and didn't remember anything.

I put a hand on my stomach. It was so close to puncturing some organ which I couldn't remember the name of right now. But if it did puncture it, I would be dead right now.

I sat up and coughed again, blood coming up as it landed in the bowl on my lap. I felt dizzy so lay back violently. My head was spinning and I couldn't just focus on one thing as my eyes wandered everywhere and didn't stop.

Thoughts past through quickly and soon memories came back of the attack I had had in the woods.

Beep, beep, beep...

My heart monitor was speeding up as my thoughts spiralled in my head making me feel sick. I cough violently again, managing to only sit up slightly but just enough for the blood to once again be caught into the bowl.

I felt a hand squeeze mine and I suddenly felt ok, "You're gonna be ok... calm down," the voice says.

Dan.

What was he doing here? He slept with another women. He's made me feel so shit over past days, he's the reason I am here right now because he pissed me off in MY room...

"Calm down..." there was his voice again. Within it, it sounded like a hiccup, as it he had been crying beforehand.

I turn my head slightly to the side and see Dan's face. It was pale but his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks tear stained. Why had he been crying?

"Why are you crying?" I ask. The way Dan looked at me made me realise Dan wasn't expecting me to speak.

"Because you could have died," Dan says looking at me.

"And?"

"And you would have left me again to be with your mom and dad and my cousin Bella-"

"What are you on about?" I ask as I look at him.

His eyes softened and he frowned a bit, "It's a white universe where me and you were when we were in our comas. You just don't remember it because you fell in a 5% category of when you left that place you got amnesia."

He gets up and squeezes my hand, "I'll go get Phil. I've gotta go-"

"Where?" I ask. I wanted to know where he was going because even though I hate him for sleeping with another girl... i still love him.

"Meet my mom and sister..." he says.

"Sister?" I question, "You don't have a sister-"

"Well this is something I found out when we were in the white universe." Dan says as he leaves the room.

•••

A hour later
DAN'S POV

I sat in Starbucks. My mom, Jayden and Adrian had been caught up in traffic on the way here. I was scared, nervous and had so many questions rushing around my head as I waited for them.

Why didn't my mom tell me about Jayden?

Where the hell did Jayden come from?

Then I hear the jingle of a bell and looking up I see the three of them.

"Dan, this is Jayden," my mom says to me.

"My sister, yeah..." I say shyly.

"Hi," she says, waving.

She was... REALLY pretty. She had brown hair the same shade as mine but had dyed blonde tips. She also had brown eyes too and was wearing black skinny jeans, grey tank top and a bright red plaid flannel tied around her waist with black converse on her feet.

I smile at her, "How old are you?"

"17," she replies. Her voice was  nice too.

So working this out, I was 8 when she was born. I was 10 when Aiden was born (idk random age for Aiden) as be is 15 right now.

She is a middle child I had no idea existed.

"H- h- How?" I stutter looking at my mom, "How did I not know about her?"

"Well... remember when you were 8 and I sent you to your Nan's for about six months to live there-"

"Because you and dad were getting a divorce and you were so depressed Nan wanted to keep me away," I say.

Mom sighs, "I was never depressed, divorcing your dad opened up so many more opportunities for me... I sent you away because of the divorce and I was pregnant with Jayden."

"Why didn't you tell me? And why wait till NOW, 17 years later, to tell me?!"

"Jayden was living with your dad. I was going to tell you, but then your step-dad David and I got married and then I git pregnant with this one suddenly" she pulls my brother into her side and hugging him making Aiden blush but smile at the same time before pushing her off him so he could breathe, "So yeah..."

"But-"

"Look lets have a drink cos the smell if coffee beans and the fact Dan already has a drink is making me thirsty," Aiden complains.

"Ok fine," mom says with a laugh as her and Aiden go off to order.

As they leave, I pull my sister in for a hug. She relaxes into the hug quickly, "I always wished I had someone to look up to. And now I do," she says with a hint of happiness in her voice.

•••

Ok I have a idea.

I have no plans for the next chapters so what I'm a do is for every chapter, Desi is going to age up a year. Then when I reach chapter 40 (she will be 14 then) I will make book 3 because I have plans.

Hannah x