Chapter 21• birthday (part 1)

WILLOW'S POV

Today is the day when Phil and Ashley and Dan take me out for the day because today is my birthday!

My party is tonight and I was really excited. Apparently the venue was gorgeous and I would adore it according to Ashley.

I open my eyes and feel Dan kiss my neck, "Happy birthday..."

I smile as I snuggle into his bare chest, "Thank you-"

I go to close my eyes again when I feel Dan get out of bed. Of course he got up-

I am suddenly being picked up and out of panic and confusion I scream out. Dan was laughing as he spun me around, "DANIEL JAMES HOWELL PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!"

"NEVER!" He yells back as he was now running around the apartment with me in his arms.

"Dan I'm too heavy you'll drop me," I complain.

"Shut up Willow no your not!" He then barges into Phil's room as him and Ashley sit up with shock.

"What the hell?!" He yells out as Dan throws me and I land on there bed as I carry on laughing my head off.

"Oh hey Phil... Ashle... Desi." I greet my brother and sister-in-law after being thrown onto them and looking towards the baby's cot where she was looking at me in amusement of what the hell had just happened.

Ashely was trying to hold back her laughter, "Happy birthday Willow!"

"Thanks," I say, sitting up as Phil gives me the same birthday message as he picks up Desi out of her cot and head into the living room which I was blown away by.

It was decorated amazingly. Balloons, banners, and on the sofa and on the floor where my presents.

Acting like how a 2 year old girl would act when Santa brought her her christmas gifts, I squealed out before hugging each person, careful when hugging Phil so I didn't accidentally crush the baby under my weight, "This is amazing!"

"Calm down yeah! Even Desi doesn't make this much noise," my brother says but he is smiling at me happily.

We all sit down as I go to open all my presents. From Phil and Ashley I get a new camera to record even better quality videos with, a poloroide as recently I have been taking a lot of photos of nature after experiencing the outside world thanks to Pokémon Go and Ashley had noticed, a new phone case which had the text "Whats the WIFI password?" Written on it and some other things clothes and recording stuff as well as another house plant from Phil.

 From Phil and Ashley I get a new camera to record even better quality videos with, a poloroide as recently I have been taking a lot of photos of nature after experiencing the outside world thanks to Pokémon Go and Ashley had noticed, a new phone ...

Then it was Dan's present. It was in a small white box with a silver bow as he handed it to me.

I carefully open the box slightly and see the glimmer of a Pandora bracelet. I gasp and slam the box close in shock.

He brought me a pandora?

"If you don't like it I can always take it back and give you the money or you can go pick your own charms because Imm not very good at picking them and-"

"Stop waffling on you articulate Winnie-the-pooh I love it," I say, opening the box and taking the bracelet out, admiring all the charms Dan had chosen on its silver chain.

I hold the bracelet out with my right arm towards Dan, the same hand that my promise ring was on, "Can you put it on for me?"

He nods as he puts it on my wrist and I kiss him on the lips, "Thank you so much."

"No problem," he hugs me.

•••

Turns out we were going to a theme park for my birthday and I was so excited. Ashley drove us there and I was wearing a really cute outfit to wear there.

On the way to the theme park, I held Dan's hand in the car journey, and tweeted a load of fans and all my friends, thanking them for the happy birthday tweets and then people made videos of my most funniest moments from my videos mashed with my fa...

On the way to the theme park, I held Dan's hand in the car journey, and tweeted a load of fans and all my friends, thanking them for the happy birthday tweets and then people made videos of my most funniest moments from my videos mashed with my favourite songs.

Thanks so much for the birthday messages guys! Off to a theme park with my family before a killer party tonight 😍💕 19 is so old

When we get there I am really excited and want to jump around the place. It looked amazing, with rides like rollercoasters and water rides and log flumes everywhere.

"LETS GO!" I yell, taking Dan's hand and opening up snapchat.

"Hey guys! So for my birthday today I am here with Dan, Phil and Ashley!"
"I am so excited for today so it should be fun!"
"Thanks for the birthday wishes on twitter guys! I-" I begin to laugh when I see Phil trip up over the pavement in front of me.

I stop snap chatting as we pay for the day and are given wrist bands so we can go on any ride as many times as we want. I was really excited as my pandora jangled up and down my wrist as my arm swung with Dan's with our fingers intertwined.

We head off towards a rollercoaster first and I was buzzing. Dan was determined to be on the front row of the rollercoaster and me being me, I agreed to join in.

I had goose bumps and was kinda scared because it was a rollercoaster and I was on the front row. Phil and Ashley were on the row behind us as the harness' were sealed to secure us in.

"You'll be fine," Dan says, taking my hand as we begin to move forward.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as we began to speed up and soon we were spinning around corners. Dan was laughing as I screamed.

We were soon climbing up a steep ramp for the last main drop. I was scared and I looked at Dan who looked like he was a nit scared too, "Regret sitting at the front now Danny?" I ask him.

"Half and half..." and then we stop at the top. Me and San were dangling over the edge, our feet hanging. We had to go down a really steep drop which powered us into a loop-the-loop and then a sharp stop at the beginning.

I go to say something but soon me and Dan were screaming at the top of our lungs as we go down the steep drop, around the loop and lurched forward as the ride stops.

"Oh my god..." I say laugh as I get off the ride with Dan who too was laughing. Looking over my shoulder I see Ashely and Phil were laughing too.

"That was amazing!" Phil cried as Ashely huddled into him.

"Water slide next!" I cry and everyone agrees as we go to line up, taking pictures with quite a few fans on the way.

The waterslide was also amazing, we got very wet because of the slides going down and splashing into the water. We went on another water slide on a giant rubber ring too but we go stuck.

"GUYS WE'RE STUCK!" We yell at people going past on there rings, laughing. I snap-chatted it too, and tweeted it and people just laughed at us on there too.

"I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO US!" Phil yells over the sound of rushing water but we were all laughing as we see staff coming over to us to help us out of the space we were stuck in.

We went on more rollercoasters before it was time to head back to the flat to get ready for my party.

And I was really excited.