Chapter 23 • birthday (part 3)

Wait Dan knew her?

Dan knew this 'Rose' girl?

How? I had never met her before in my entire life.

And Dan has never mentioned her name before. The last time I met a Rose was at my last meet and greet which ended badly...

But thats a story for a later date.

Rose proceeds to trail a finger down Dan's chest before I slap it away, "What the hell are you doing to my boyfriend?" I snap at her.

Dan was pale. His breathing was heavy.

Something had gone on between these two people which no one had told me about.

"You won't say nothing Rose," Dan snarls at her.

What.

The.

FUCK?

"She has every right to know Dan," she purrs at Dan as she gives me a smirk, "That you slept with me."

I think I forgot how to breathe. My lungs won't work.

How do I breathe? Someone call an ambulance! 999!

"Wh-what?" I splutter out after remembering how to breathe after reading a "how-to-work-your-body-after-you-experience-a-broken-heart" manual I had stored.

It comes in handy sometimes.

"She's lying!" Dan cried but his voice was cracking. He was lying.

"Shut up Dan. I'm bot lying and you know that. It was two weeks ago. You and Willow got in a heated argument and you left for the club. You found me, kissed me and made sure I had sex with you." She said. Looking at Dan, he was bright red and was messing with his hair, "See, guilty as charged," she declared pointing at him.

I had to get this bitch away from this venue and I was pissed at Dan.

"Do you think I didn't already know that?" I say bravely to her. Dan seemed in shock at what I was saying, "That we don't tell each other everything?"

"Oh yeah-?"

"Yeah he told me everything," I boast. He hadn't. Obviously.

"Then did he tell you that he said that I gave him the best sex he had EVER had and I did things in bed you would NEVER dream of doing?" She questioned.

"Of course he did," I choked out. I was hurt. really hurt, "So I suggest you piss off and leave us the FUCK ALONE!"

She strops out, turning to look at us, "YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE END OF ME YET HOWELL, LESTER!" She yells.

Most people were looking at us now.

"Babe-" Dan tries to grab my wrist but I step backwards.

"Is it true?" I ask him.

"Wha-"

"I SAID IS IT TRUE?" I scream at him.

Ok, now we had everyones attention and the music stopped.

Typical fucking DJ.

"No... maybe..." he sighs before saying the answer I was dreading, "Yes."

"YOU CHEATED ON ME?!" I screamed at him.

"What's going on?" Phil asks moving forward.

I look at him, "Dan slept with another women."

Phil looks at Dan, "DAN HOW COULD YOU?! I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY SISTER!"

"I was drunk!" He cried, "I... I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!"

"TOO RIGHT YOU DIDN'T!"

"And technically I wasn't cheating. We had broken up-"

"That's not helping." I say folding my arms, "Dan I trusted you..."

"and you still can-"

"no I can't." I say back at him, "And as much as I want to... i can't. When were you going to tell me about this anyway? That you slept with another women?"

He stayed silent.

"I knew it. You weren't going to tell me." I feel a tear leave my eye, "I suggest you leave, Dan."

"Babe-" he goes to grab my wrist but I move it away. He goes again but on the third time he grabs it tightly, the pandora piercing into my skin as he grabbed me.

I screamed out with pain and Dan lets go. Looking down at my wrist, there is a bruise circling all the way around my wrist from my pandora.

"What part of leave and leave me alone don't you get?" I ask.

"Willow-"

"PISS OFF! LEVAE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE! THAT INCLUDES ME, PHIL, ASHLEY, DESI, ALL MY COUSINS AND AUNTS AND UNCLES AND GRANDPARENTS AND GREAT GRANDPARENTS AND CHARLIE!" I scream.

Sighing, Dan leaves the venue. I look at my hand again and see the ring. Taking it off, I throw it across the room screaming, "PROMISE RING MY ARSE!" before I crashing onto my knees and crying.

I had trusted him and now he had broken my heart again.

I feel hands on my shoulders and looking up, I see the calming face of Connor. He holds his arms out and I practically fall into his arms as I carry on crying. He rubs my back, calming me down.

This is why I love Connor.

PHIL'S POV

I run out the venue after Dan. I grab his collar and spin him around, "YOU BROKE HER HEART AGAIN!"

"Listen Phil-"

"I TRUSTED MY SISTER WITH YOU AND NOW YOU'VE BROKEN HER! HOW DO YOU FEEL?"

"Phil I feel terrible-"

"AND YOU SHOULD! SHE LOVES YOU DAN BUT HOW CAN SHE NOW YOU'VE TORN HER HEART APART!"

"Let me speak Phil! I was going to tell her. But I was scared. Really scared she would react like how she has today."

I sigh and begin to walk away, "I suggest you go back to the flat and sleep. I'm sorry I yelled Dan... but she is my sister."

He smiles weakly, "It's ok. I get it. It was a dick."

•••

So who do you believe was in the right or wrong? Willow or Dan?

Do you think Willow is over reacting or Dan should have told her before now?

Im just curious.

Hannah x