Chapter 29-unforgetful past

Previously:
I like how the dark makeup looks, I look mysterious, I think I'll leave it on tonight. I tip toe my way back into Josh and I's room. He's sound asleep and snoring a little bringing a small smile to my face. I hop in bed next to him and curl up to the warm sheets. Did I say the storm was ending? Well I guess I was wrong...

Chapter 30
I fondle with my fork and look out the window. It's pretty black outside, it's gloomy and still dark. The storm hasn't stopped and the power is still out. I look at Josh, he deserves to know, it's taking everything I can not to just yell out and tell him. "Lily?" Josh says, I guess I must've zoned out. I smile at him and stand up, "Breakfast smells great Mrs. Joseph, let me go wake up Tyler, I bet he'll love this breakfast." I state smiling, I turn around and drop my smile. I look out the sliding glass doors and take in a deep breath. I continue walking till I'm out of site of the others and I'm into the hallway. I sneak and walk slow through the hall, not wanting to be heard. It's quiet and the only thing that can be heard is my breathing. "Lily." I turn and look at the closet beside me. "I can't keep this a secret any more Tyler." He pushes me into his room and shuts the door behind him, I hear a click that indicates the door is locked. "What are y-" "Sit down." I roll my eyes, grab a lit candle, and sit on the bed. "You had your badass moment last night and now it's time for mine." Tyler says looking on his phone sitting on the bed across from me. "Listen it's not about being 'badass'. Tyler listen to yourself, you don't swear, this isn't you and that's why I need to tell Josh." I stand up and start to walk off but forcefully Tyler grabs my arm and pushes me back on the bed. "Think twice before you do that." Tyler says showing me the screen on his phone. I'm dumbfounded on what I see, all the confidence I had from my makeup and the vibes the stormy weather was giving me vanished. "Listen, Tyler. That was a year ago-" "Dosen't seem any different from what I did now does it?" Tyler says cutting me off. He shuts his phone off and puts it in his pocket standing up. "I think you wouldn't want Josh finding out about this either now would you?" He says starting to walk out of the room. "That's what I thought. just remember Lily, think twice before you act." He finishes with a chuckle walking out of the room. The thunder rolls almost as if it was on cue when Tyler slammed the door. I sigh and look down at my fidgeting hands. I look outside at the storm, what the did I get myself into.

A/N
I'll be updating every other day ;)