Chapter 15- something first

A/N
Hey so someone I know didn't know that if you click on the picture you can see more of it, so that got me thinking on how some people might not know that. So if you didn't your welcome XD

"What's wrong?" Tyler says. Yesterday was crazy considering I got out of the hospital. I spent most the day with Josh and today we are all just siting in the hotel room in silence. It's not an awkward silence like it usually is though, I think we are all just happy to have everyone alive and here. But one thing just won't leave my mind. I'm such a burden to their lives and I feel like inside they want me gone. "Lily?" Josh says looking at me. Lost in my own thoughts I bring myself back to reality, "What?" "What's wrong?" Tyler repeats. If only you knew. Also why would you even want to know. I should just get up and leave now, it'd be the best for everyone. Also I don't- "You're thinking and being alone with you thoughts is never a good thing, so?" Jenna says staring at me like the boys are. Stop staring at me please. You all already hate me. "It's nothing" I say and it sounds more pushed than I meant for it to be. They all raise an eyebrow, and I start to get up. I feel all their eyes burning into every part of my body as I start to pack my things. "What are you doing?" Tyler and Josh both say. "I'm leaving, none of you guys deserve to have as big of a burden as I am in your lives." I say flat and I zip my bag up. Tyler, Josh, and Jenna all whisper something to each other and they get up and start walking towards me. Already paranoid with the situation when Josh grabs me I scream, "Leave me alone!" He grabs my arm and puts it behind my back, while holding the shoulder to my broken arm. He's much stronger than me so no matter how much I try, I only struggle. Jenna and Tyler zip open my bag and start putting my stuff back where it belongs. I'm screaming at them the whole time trying to get away, but failing. When their done Josh let's go of me and I fall to my knees and cry in my hands. I'm doing this for their own good can't they see that! "Lily please stand up" Josh says lending me a hand. I ignore it, "I don't want to be in the way of everyone!" I scream as Josh picks me up and sits me back down  to where I was earlier. I don't try and get up this time because I know whatever they do I'm not leaving. Josh sits next to me and Jenna and Tyler come and sit in front of us. "Listen Lily, I think we need to talk." Tyler starts, "There's absolutely nothing to talk about, I'm a burden, and I need to leave." I say flat out. Tyler and Jenna look at each other, then Josh, then me, "See, that's what we wanted to talk to you about. You say your a burden Lily but your not! Couldn't you see how bad of shape we were in without you here. Your a piece to this family now and you can't leave. Whatever happens to you happens to us. We all love you and you need to know that. We care so much about you, more than you think. Can't you see that's why we rigged the comp? It's because we knew you were something. Something special to us that can never be replaced now." Tyler finishes, I notice I'm crying again just as everyone else is. Josh has a hand on my leg and I try to take all this in. They do care. "I guess that's just never how I saw it." I say pretty much speechless. Tyler and Jenna grab my hand and Josh keeps his hand on my leg as Tyler says, "We're family now"

That night

"This weeks been crazy." Josh says laying in bed next to me. We're both on our backs looking at the ceiling. "I couldn't agree more." I feel Josh grab my hand and it sends shock waves throughout my body, I didn't realize how much I loved him till I almost died. Even though he doesn't love me like Tyler and Jenna thinks he does, it's still pretty amazing to have my best friend by my side for this. "What are they gonna do at the concert tomorrow? For like Tyler's instruments." I say trying to make some conversation tonight. I hear him let out a big breath of air and he says, "Oh ya know.... Tyler said their good gonna play the audio for it, I mean like he'll still sing but..." Josh's voice trails off as he looks down at me. I look up into his brown eyes and his stubble on his jaw line, I laugh a little at his cute face. "What ya laughing about?" He says smiling, reaching up to put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Nothing" I say still smiling. He moves his fingers from my ear, to my jawline, to my lower chin and with two fingers he lifts my chin up, "I love you Lily" he says leaning down, his lips crashing on mine. I'm shocked by him first saying he loves me but two kissing me! This is too good to not be a dream! I snap back to reality and kiss him back. My hand moves to his chest to make sure he's still there. After what seems like forever we brake the kiss. I lay my head on his chest listing to his heart beat fast. He must've been as excited about this as I was! "I love you too" I say barely audible as I slowly drift off to sleep...