Chapter 21- The ring and the stage

Josh's POV

"So do you know what kind of ring you want to get her?" Tyler asks, me and him are in 'Zalzes' (A ring shop) looking for a promise ring to get Lily. I'm not really sure what I'm exactly looking for actually, all I know is, "It's got to be as special and beautiful as she is." I tell Tyler eyeing a few rings, "You really love her," I hear Tyler say, I turn around and put a hand on my hip and say, "Really? You're just figuring this out now?" He laughs, I turn back around to see a younger man in a suit come up to us with that same smile every sales clerk has, "Hi guys, what are you all looking for?" I kind of ignore him as I look at what I think to looks like the perfect ring. I hear Tyler tell him what we are looking for and I keep eyeing this one ring, It's a gold band with a blue diamond in the middle, it's unique compared to the other rings, it's like her and I love it, "What about this one?" I interrupt whatever conversation Tyler and the guy is having. I point to the ring and they both look at it, the guy walks away from us around the counter and takes the ring out of its glass container, he hands it to me and I get a closer look, it sparkles in the light and I know this is the right one, "About how much would this rin-" "It doesn't matter I want it" I interrupt Tyler, I hand the ring back to the guy, he smiles, polishes the ring, and sets it in a small velvet container. We pay for the ring and leave the store.

No General POV

It's finally the night of the show where Josh will give the promise ring to Lily. The show is coming to an end and Tyler gets nervous for his best friend. Josh is nervous in himself but is happier than ever because he finally gets to give Lily something that will remind her of him. Tyler stands up on his piano and Josh starts to walk towards him, "This next song will be our last for the night," the crowd sighs, never wanting the show to end, "Now before we start this song we would like to bring someone very special on too the stage." Tyler says dropping the mic down to Josh, he grabs the mic, throws his hand in his pocket fiddling with the box, and walks over to Lily. Jenna pushes Lily on to the stage and Lily turns completely red, she has no idea what is going on and is completely confused. The crowd cheers for Lily, Lily is shocked at seeing so many people out in the crowd, she thinks about running back behind the stage when Josh grabs her back, she snaps her head his way and calms at his touch. Lily cant help but stare at Josh's godly shirtless body as she walks with him to the center of the stage. Tyler sits on his piano smiling like a freak constantly running his fingers through his hair. Jenna makes her way behind everything and jumps up on the piano with Tyler, the crowd screams as they hold hands and jenna leans her head on Tylers shoulder. "I hope this goes well." Jenna says but only Tyler can hear, he looks down at his beautiful wife and kisses the top of her head, "It will." he says confident in Josh. Josh is nervous but feeds off the crowds energy, he stops in the center of the stage and stands across from Lily, she is looking out to the crowd but turns her head his way as he speaks into the mic, "Hi everyone," The crowds grows completely silent and the only thing you can hear is Josh's voice echoing throughout the whole place, Josh is nervous and the thought of bailing lurks his mind, Lily stares at Josh and even she is nervous for him she smiles sending him some courage, "Now for the past few months or so I've met someone," He starts talking to the crowd, "S-Someone who I can trust with everything, someone I can be open too, s-someone who can calm my fears, someone that has shown me the small light at the end of tunnel, someone who I can call my best friend, and the certain someone is someone I love." He says looking back to Lily, she is crying, confused, and has so many emotions, she is smiling though so Josh grabs the box in his pocket. He pulls it out of opens the small velevet box, "This isn't a wedding ring, I-its a promise ring, so you will have a reminder that you have someone you can come to with anything." He opens the box and slides the ring on Lilys finger, she's sppechless and can only stare at Josh in awe for this is something she only thought could happen in fairytales , "I love you Lily." Josh finishes, Lily can't take it any longer and she hugs the living crap out of the man of her dreams. They both feel super secure in each other's arms and it's an amazing feeling. Tyler, Jenna, and Josh all have tears in their eyes at this point. The crowd is cheering very loud but they start to absolutely scream and go crazy when Josh pulls away from the hug and crashes his lips with Lily's. They both melt into each other, their kiss filled with absolute love. "I love you too." Lily says to Josh breaking the kiss, Josh smiles and runs back to his drums. Tyler grabs the mic and Jenna and Tyler walk over to a love struck Lily. "On that note I think it's a good time to play our last song, Would you two be willing to stay on stage with us?" Tyler says smiling at Lily and Jenna. Jenna grabs Lily's arm and they both nod at Tyler smiling. He winks and the beginning to We Don't Believe What's on TV plays. Throughout the song Lily, Tyler, and Jenna all dance around the stage, singing to the lyrics. They twirl around, jump up and down, and sing their hearts out. The songs ends, the lights go out, and the crowd screams all their heads off. This has most definitely been a night no one will ever forget.

A/N
Hey everyone I just came back from vacation and checked my feed, this story has gotten 1.1K views! Thank you all so much this is crazy! Also everytime I hear the word done my mind automatically autocorrects it to dun. Just me? Also please remember to vote, comment, etc, also comment how your day is going I'm interested, thank you!