chapter 5

chapter 5

CRASHING, HIT A WALL, LITERALLY!

NICK'S POV

"Wait how do you know her? I asked Alex

"I know her from math. We sit together sometimes," he said and I nodded.

"dude she's HOT!!" Cole claimed and I just rolled my eyes.

"She's the sweetest girl I've ever met! One time I needed a pencil so I asked her and even though she only had one she gave me that."

sounds pretty selfless to me.

I don't like people who are so selfless. It just makes you weak.

The bell soon rang and we all separated to our classes.

I made my way to History.

Taking a seat in the last row I observed people as they walked in and my eyes soon fell to mia.

She had taken a seat in the middle row not far from behind.

I don't know what it was about her but I just wasn't able to take my eyes off of her. I guess she must have felt my gaze because she soon turned around and her hazel eyes met with my blue ones.

Her eyes widen and she whipped her head looking forward.

Whole period went like this. Me staring at her and she shifting uncomfortably feeling my gaze.

As soon as the bell rang she jolted up and ran outside.

I shook my head in amusement.

any other girl would have died to flirt with me if they caught me staring at them.

I made my way out of the room in no rush when someone bumped into me.

MIA'S POV

As soon as the bell rang I literally ran outside the room and I am pretty sure I could have had beaten Usain Bolt!!!

I was looking for my notebook in my bag when I came to a halt and realized that I left it on my desk.

Turning around I made my way back to math while I was singing don't let me down by chainsmokers.

crashing hit a wall

I didn't even get to start the next sentence when I bumped into a hard rock wall.

I waited for my butt to come in contact with the floor but it never did.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and save me from the impact.

"are you ok?" A deep husky voice asked and I slowly opened my eyes and came in contact with familiar blue orbs.

They were so intense. We just kept staring into each other's eyes not aware what was going around us.

He cleared his throat and I came back to my senses.

"yea I am fine."

"you sure?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"What's your name?" he asked.

I was going to tell him James bond when he stopped me.

"do NOT say James bond again," he said while chuckling.

Add this my eyes widened.

"how.... uhh... how?" I stuttered still in shock.

I had only said that to the mysterious hoodie guy last night.

He was the one who saved me? He's the hoodie guy!!! HOLY MAC AND CHEESE!!

"I assume you remember me?" he asked pulling me up with his arms so I could stand straight.

I had completely forgotten that we were still in that position.

I nodded. "Thank you so much for last night."

"no problem," he said giving me a charming smile.

"Amia Evans" I said holding my hand out for him to shake it.

"Nick Adams" he said shaking my hand.

and this is how I became friends with 'The bad boy'

well, sorta friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  Heeeyyy guys!!!!

Short chapter I know.

Anyways hope you guys liked it be sure to leave a COMMENT on what do you think about my writing because i could really Use some TIPS.

also FOLLOW ME AND PLEASE VOTE :))