"Get up we're going to be late", Brendon exclaimed as he frantically threw multiple pillows at the boys in bed.

They woke instantly with a fright and both glared at Brendon who left the room so they could get dressed, Tyler blushed when Josh passed him one of his oversized outfits. Josh began to get dressed in front of Tyler and smirked when he noticed Tyler staring at his naked body, Tyler also got dressed and melted into the smell of Josh's clothes.

Quickly, Tyler and Josh left the bedroom and were greeted by Brendon and Ryan sitting on the couch impatiently.

"We've waited 152 years for you two to finally wake up", Ryan joked in a weird voice that made him sound like an old man and Brendon nudged his arm laughing.

"Are we going now?", Josh asked as he kicked a pair of shoes over to Tyler and started to slip on his own.

"Yep", Brendon for up in a hurry and pulled Ryan up front the couch so they could walk to the door hand in hand.

Tyler and Josh were forced to sit in the back because Brendon and Ryan were the only ones who knew where they were going. Ryan turned the radio up very loudly and started singing along to a song that was playing, Brendon glanced between the road and his lover and chucked.

Josh smirked at Tyler and sneakily took his hand in his own, lacing their fingers causing Tyler's face to fade red as usual. Ryan noticed the actions being shared between the boys in the back and nudged Brendon arm to get his attention, he looked into the mirror to find Tyler and Josh gazing into each other's eyes.

"My ship has sailed", Ryan sighed as leaned his elbows on the glove box and stared at Tyler and Josh with heart eyes.

"Your ship?", Josh asked taking a second to glance away from his boyfriend and acknowledge what Ryan had said.

"Joshler is my otp", Ryan said before turning back around to face the front window leaving the boys in confusion.

Tyler looked out the window, his eyes widened when a large theme park came into view. He started excitedly tapping Josh's thigh to get his attention so he too could stare out the window, like children. Brendon parked the car on the dirt somewhere and smiled at Tyler and Josh's excitement, he took Ryan's hand in his as they began to walk to the entrance.

Josh desperately fought the urge to hold Tyler's hand so he wouldn't feel on edge or upset, he longed to hold Tyler's hand but he cared more about Tyler's feeling than want he wanted personally. Brendon paid for everyone's tickets and Tyler immediately tapped Josh's arm and ran over to the fairy floss stand.

"Can we get some?", Tyler asked eagerly.

"Of course", Josh said paying for the fairy floss.

Tyler thanked him for the fairy floss and ate it quickly, he loved the feeling of it dissolving on his tongue. Ryan peer pressured Brendon into going on a scary ride and Tyler not wanting to let down Josh accidentally accepted to riding on it as well.

The worker buckled Tyler and Josh into the seats and Tyler gulped nervously, he hated roller coasters. Josh saw Tyler's nervousness and finally gave into the urge to hold his hand, Tyler was to afraid to say anything.

The ride began and the cart slowly moved up the hill, the cart got to the very top and stopped. Tyler stared around and began to panic thinking that the ride may have broken down while they were on it.

"If we die on this ride on I want you to know I love you", Tyler stuttered quickly and before Josh could say anything the cart zoomed down the hill.

Tyler screamed louder than ever and Josh threw his head back with Josh laughing at his boyfriend who seemed terrified out of his mind. The ride came to an end and Tyler couldn't wait to get out of the seat he was sat in, impatiently he swung his legs around and sighed with relief when he was finally free from the seat.

"That was so fun wasn't it", Josh smirked at Tyler who pouted.

"I'm never doing that again", he stated crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I love you too", Josh smiled and Tyler blushed, he had hoped Josh hadn't heard what he said on the ride.

Tyler bit his lip in thought for a few seconds before reaching down and grabbing Josh's hand, he smiled at Tyler's confidence and Tyler felt proud of himself for finally having the courage to hold his boyfriends hand in public.

Josh was changing Tyler, and he liked it. He felt confident around Josh and it made him feel invincible.

Ryan and Brendon shortly caught out with Tyler and Josh, they were loud and made Tyler jump when they came out of nowhere shouting about a ride they had just been on.

"I'm hungry", Ryan whined and dragged Brendon over to a hotdog stand.

Josh shook his head and smiled, leading Tyler over to the hotdog stand. They order their food and the four boys found a soft patch of grass to sit on where they could eat their food in peace.

"Thanks for today Brendon", Tyler said and Brendon slapped him on the back gently.

"No problem I thought it would be nice to do something before you leave next month", Brendon smiled and Tyler sunk in his spot.

He had forgotten he was on holiday.

Tyler frowned and Josh too began to feel sad remembering their time together was going to end in a short period of time. Josh squeezed Tyler's hand reassuringly and Tyler smiled at him weakly trying to forget about leaving and more about enjoying the moments they'll share.

___

Ryan dropped Brendon, Tyler and Josh home Brendon decided to order pizza again and Tyler and Josh played video games again just like the first night Tyler had stayed over. Tyler once again beat Josh in ever race and by the fourth race Josh had given up and moved onto the making out with his boyfriend.

"You are so cute", Josh mumbled against Tyler's neck beginning to leave faint hickeys as he sucked softly.

Tyler blushed sat up when Brendon entered the room again with boxes of pizza, the three boys ate the pizza quickly like last time but instead of going to their separate rooms Josh joined Tyler in his one where they laid wrapped in each other's arms, engulfed in the warmth of each other.

this is unedited so if there's any mistakes I apologise.