tw: smut/mature content ;)

"So what do yo-", Tyler was abruptly cut off as Josh slammed his perfect lips against his own.

Without thinking Tyler kissed back enjoying the moment for every time Josh kisses him he can forget about the heart ache of a past he has. Josh backed Tyler up against the dining room table and slipped his tongue inside Tyler's mouth without a warning.

Tyler, being so caught up in the moment moved his hands to Josh's neck so he could deepen the heated kiss that was quickly turning into making out. Tyler pulled back and opened his eyes, his hands were still at Josh's neck and their faces stayed inches apart.

"Let me show you what you've been missing out on", Josh purred waiting for Tyler's permission to make a move.

Tyler thought about why he'd do this, it would be defying everything he's been brought up with, he'd be sinning, he'd be an abomination. Josh's eyes sparked as he tried to read Tyler's expressionless face and in that moment Tyler knew.

Since the moment he'd smiled at Josh when he first arrived he knew this was going to happen, Tyler wanted to do it to rub it in his parents face. But Josh made him want to do it for him, he liked Josh more than he'd ever thought imaginable so he nodded.

Josh smiled down at him and walked Tyler to his bedroom, Tyler had never been in Josh's room. They entered the room and Josh allowed Tyler to take in his surroundings, Tyler turned to smile at Josh but was met with a pair of lips. Tyler smiled against Josh's lips and let him gently push him down onto the bed so he was looking up at Josh who was smirking down at him.

Josh reconnected their lips and moved his hand down to Tyler's pants where he palmed him through his jeans, Tyler moaned against Josh's lips and squirmed beneath him. Their lips parted for a second as Josh flung his shirt off and onto the floor somewhere, Tyler took in the sight of Josh's naked chest and felt his election grow larger by the second.

Tyler felt Josh's hands fall to the hem of his shirt and in a quick motion his shirt was also off, Josh began kissing along Tyler's jaw line and sucking on the sweet spot on his neck. Tyler bit his bottom lip to stop himself from making any sound but it was no use when Josh started to fondle with his nipple.

Josh smiled down at Tyler's helpless figure with lust filled eyes, Tyler blushed as Josh's hands ran down his chest kissing his stomach as he did so. Josh began to toy with Tyler's belt until it was off of the jeans that were slowly falling down Tyler's thighs. Tyler threw his head back against the pillow when Josh gripped his length through his boxers causing him to make sounds not even he knew he could make.

Pulling Tyler's boxers down, Josh stared at Tyler's hard cock before taking it in his hands. Josh licked Tyler's tip and he moaned, pleading for more as he arched his back slightly.

"P-Please Josh", Tyler whimpered between sharp breaths.

"What would you like me to do?", Josh smirked gripping Tyler's cock and rubbing his thumb over Tyler's slit as a tease.

"T-Touch me", Tyler's breath hitched as he felt pre-cum leak, "with y-your mouth."

Tyler stuttered and blushed from his awkwardness he'd only ever had sex once and didn't enjoy it the slightest because he was trying too hard to believe he was straight.

Without a warning Josh's lips skimmed along Tyler's length and he moaned this time begging for more. Josh took Tyler in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down as he deep throated him, Tyler moaned with pleasure and he felt the heat in his stomach warning him he was close.

"I-I'm gonna come", Tyler stuttered bucking his hips as Josh gripped them tightly and fought to keep them down.

Josh removed his lips from Tyler just in time for him to come all over Josh's chest and the bed sheets, Josh began to strip his pants off as Tyler laid back in a flustered mess. Tyler's eyes widen when he saw how big Josh was and wondered if it was going to hurt he'd never had it before so he didn't know what to expect.

Noticing his worry, Josh kissed Tyler reassuringly and opened the drawer to his nightstand. He pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube, Josh kissed Tyler again before popping the cap on the lube and covering his fingers in the thick lotion. Tyler felt a coldness against his entrance and arched his back in surprise as Josh pushed a single finger inside of him, he slipped another finger in and moved them in and out, brushing Tyler's sweet spot every time.

Tyler cried out for more and moaned when Josh pulled out and ripped the condom packet open, Josh rolled the rubber onto his length and coated it with lube. Josh teasingly pushed his tip against Tyler's entrance and he gripped the sheets tightly beside him, he squeezed his eyes shut when Josh pushed some of his length inside of him.

Tyler moaned loudly feeling the pleasure he'd never received with a women, Josh rolled his hips as pushed farther inside Tyler. Josh thrusted into Tyler repeatedly, and he panted as his entire body shook on the bed. Josh shifted his weight and hit Tyler's prostate causing him to buck his hips and cry out for what more he could get.

Tyler felt Josh peck his lips as he continued to thrust into Tyler, hitting his sweet spot every time. Tyler came again and it fell all over his and Josh's stomach, Josh picked up his pace and rolled his hips a few more times harder into Tyler before groaning and pulling out.

Josh slipped the come filled condom off and crawled into bed next to the younger boy who was panting to catch his breath and smiling, still in a daze from the pleasure Josh had given him. Tyler's breathing slowed as he returned to his normal state and Josh kissed him passionately as he ran his fingers through Tyler's sweaty hair.

"Still convinced you're straight?", Josh smirked and Tyler pushed him playfully in defeat.