teaser/trailer

Josh heard a knock at the door and both he and his cousin sighed as they got up to check the door. Josh's cousin, Brendon unlocked the door and swung it open smiling at the boy before him. Josh stared over Brendon's shoulder at the boy who smiled beautifully outside the house, the boy noticed Josh and his cheeks flushed a light pink.

"Hey Tyler", Brendon let Tyler inside and he wheeled his suitcase in behind him.

"I don't think you guys have met?", Brendon gestured to Tyler and Josh, Tyler shook his head and his fluffy hair waved a little.

"Tyler this is Josh and Josh this is Tyler", Brendon introduced them and they locked eyes.

"Hi", Josh said and ran a hand through his messy red hair.

"Hey", Tyler replied and smiled kindly back at Josh.

"I hope you don't mind Tyler staying with us for a while?", Brendon asked, smirking at Josh who smirked back as the same thought ran through their minds.

"No of course not", Josh smiled at Tyler innocently who honestly seemed clueless.

"Do you want to play a video game? I've gotten a lot of new ones since you last came", Brendon asked and Tyler politely accepted.

The three boys sat on the couch and Brendon passed the remotes down, smirking at Josh as he passed him his. Josh winked at Brendon and passed Tyler a controller, Tyler took the controller and smiled at Josh which melted his heart.

Tyler leaned forward to become more comfortable and Josh slipped his arm around his waist causing him to flinch and move away from Josh's touch. Tyler's cheeks turned red and his face became paler by the minute, out of what seemed like embarrassment.

"Oh uhh I-I'm straight", Tyler mumbled, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and sat back down but this time a little further away from Josh.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable", Josh said in concerned tone before whispering in Brendon's ear.

"We'll see about that."

A/N: I've actually had this one planned for a while now I thought I'd be a cute idea but I'm going to keep this as a 'coming soon' story because I'd like to finish my other one before this one.

I wanted to get the teaser/trailer out so I could try and spark people's excitement? Lol no ok.

I thought it'd be pretty cool to make Brendon Josh's cousin because damn you Brendon you always got to make an appearance, and maybe I'll add other people but idk yet.