Chapter Five- Dinner

Start from the beginning

They followed him. And by they I mean Bonnie, Owen, Izzy, Hayden and Dominic. The kids of the original gang of dealers haves always been very very very close, closer then we are to our parents probably. 

I stood up calmly.

'Zazza?' my dad said, knowing he cocked up.

I looked at him, trying to empty my eyes of any emotion and walked out to join my blood brother, other brothers and sister in the yard.

Brad's POV

'Connor, we're hungry,' I called. This dog was fucking amazing. It could not only talk, but type on a computer. Mind blown.

Connor sat on James. 'Not ordering until James tells me what's up,' he tickled his chin. James simply shoved him off.

'It's weird,' he said, ignoring Con's moans of pain as he landed on the floor with a crash.

'What's weird?' I asked, my eyes still fixed on the dog.

'I would of thought living with a criminal would scare me, but I've come to realise she does it not because she knows it's wrong, but because she thinks it's right,' he was obviously proud of his little theory. Trissy had told us what happened with the BB gun and the money and school bullies. I don't really know how I felt about all this really, it was a lot to take it. So these people go around shooting people in the feet whilst also stopping bullies beating up nerds. 

'So why have you been out of it all day?' Tris asks

'I was thinking,'

'Don't do that, it might hurt your brain,'

'Come on, let's go find a menu to order from,' Connor said, turning off the dog.

'Fuck you!' I said

'You said you were hungry,' Con pointed out

'But it was back to back episodes!' I whined. Before I knew it, James had picked me up bridal style and was carrying me towards the spare room.

We turned on the light and coloured fabrics were everywhere. There were sewing machines and mannequins, designs on walls and pin cushions. We all started nosing around, searching for menus, when Tristan shouted out.

'Look at this!' I thought it was a source of food, or a talking dog (you never know) but instead it was some sketches labelled 'COLLECTION POSSIBILITIES?!?'. 

'Thoses are pretty cool,' James admitted, and they were.

'Found an Indian!' Connor practically screamed. We walked out of the room, after taking one last look. 

'There is a whole other career for her in one room...' James thought aloud. I couldn't help but agree with him.

Maxwell's POV

I was fuming at the cheek of my father. Poor Zadie. I don't want to be the one to tell her truth. It's not my job. And it would be better for it to come from Dad. Because it was all his fault.

Suddenly, I was wrapped in a massive group hug, from everyone. Well, all the kids everyone. We stayed together for a moment before Izzy managed to squeak 'Bonnie, you're crushing my bones,'

I don't know why but I laughed so hard. Like it was the funniest thing on the planet. Then we were all laughing for no reason. Owen was rolling on the floor.

'Last one to the off-licence buys a bottle!' Hayden randomly shouted, maybe because he was only 17 and they were serving wine inside, which we all knew he was dying for. We started running. It was like when we were kids again, only it was more like 'Last one to the ice cream van buys seven cones!'.