Lucas: Javier come and help me mix a couple of drinks

Justin: Yeah and Anthony you can help me finish up these blunts. Umm Javier you gone smoke right?

Javier: Umm sure what the heck.

Justin: Aight cool.

I enter the kitchen and Lucas is just pouring to big as bottle into a jug with a big as smirk on his face.

Javier: Whats so funny.? You thinking about smacking me around or something.

Lucas: I don't know... Would you like me too? It is your last night here so, i guess i could...

I grab the other two bottles and go to the opposite side of the kitchen to mix the drinks. As i do that, i can hear Anthony laughing in the other room which made me smile. I never heard him laugh before. Its kind of cute, its deep but has a pitch to it.

Lucas: What you smiling for

Lucas whispered in my ear, then he began to press up against my ass. He had a hard on of course.

Javier: Seems like your friend needs some tending too, don't you think you need to go handle that.

Lucas: I was hoping you would do it

as he said that he wrapped his hand around my neck and i felt him rubbing the tip of his nose on the back of my neck as if he was being turned on by the second.

Javier: Anthony is the joints ready!?

Two can play at that game. Once i yelled that, Lucas jumped back so fast but had that evil glare once again.

Anthony: Yeah, come and bring the drinks in here.

Javier: You got it

I said as i walked passed Lucas with a smirk.

Hours pass by and we are just throwing shots back and rotating this joint around and i feel my self getting slow and slower. Then i felt this amazing feeling and once that feeling kicked in i started to laugh and then cry. All Anthony could do was laugh. So i walked over to him and sat on his lap and began to kiss all on his neck. I have no clue as to why i did this but it just felt so natural to do and it felt extremely good to feel that way too.

As im kissing all on his neck i rub my hand from his stomach down to his dick. He was hard. And i just rubbed it on the outside of his pants. As i did all this i peek over at Lucas and start to giggle at the fact that he was enjoying this and couldn't get any. I began to cry once again because i had dranked all of what was left in my cup. And then of course i laughed it off, was really weird.

I got up off Anthony and walked over to Lucas and just knelled down to his stomach level and looked at him for which felt like forever. He started to rub my arm and then start to grope the back of my neck. I let out a little moan at the fact of feeling hands rub on me like that. I got up and walked back over to Anthony and sat on the floor in between his legs. He turned my head up to face his and then pressed his lips up against mine and as we did, we both looked at Lucas. Just to tease him for the fact that he thought he would get some of me but deep knew he wouldn't.

Justin: Alright relax with all that gay shit. I ain't got no bitch around to mess with, so ya'll can't either.

Anthony: No problem. We wasn't going to do nothing else ain't that right Javi

Javier: Of... Course

still looking at Lucas in sort of a daze.

........