1

Saturday's were my favourite. I was off I could do anything I wanted. I got up and looked around my massive room and sighed pink everywhere.

I would much rather have my band posters up but mother wouldn't like that very much. I got up dressed in my black riding pants  and a Tshirt I went down and made my own breakfast the servants were off today. 

I quickly ate, but before I could leave my mother called me,"Marisa darling!"

"Yes, mother? I sighed.

"Where are you going dressed like that your picking your husband today" she tutted me "your corset is on your bed go get ready and Amanda will do your hair"

Amanda was my 'nanny' she basically raised me, she thought me how to behave as a princess and act like a 'lady and how they are suppose to act.

"Mother today is my day off can't choosing my husband wait?"

"Don't be silly dear, it can't wait"

"Don't you understand? I hate this life I don't want to have to choose my  husband I want to fall in love I want to experience heart break mum!" I rose my voice "I want to be a normal teenager"

"But your not a normal teenager" she sighed.

"I'm sorry sweetie but it has to be done" without replying I walk off down to the stables which is basically as big as my house.

I put all the gear on spartukus and head towards the lake that is about 15 minutes away. It's my escape.

I see my two best friends already sitting there cuddled up and I smile.

"Sorry I'm late" I apologised, "mums making me 'pick' my husband today" rolled my eyes.

They turned to me, bella has long brown hair and brown eyes and her boyfriend Calum has black hair and brown puppy dog eyes.

"It's okay mar we know how it is"

I always meet them far away from anyone it's not that I'm ashamed  it's just my overbearing mother wouldn't like me hanging out with people who are lower than I am. My mother calls them 'peasants' it's just if my mother found out id be dead meat.

"Who are the prince's you have to choose from?" Bella asks as I sit down beside her  picking up a few stones and throwing them into the small lake.

"Prince Luke of argold, prince Michael of weselton and prince Charles of the southern isle"

"But I'm pretty sure Luke and Michael have a thing" I giggled "plus prince Charles loves himself more than anything so really I can't choose a gay husband or one that will love himself more than me"

"What about Ashton?"  Bella wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ashton? Oh the servant boy? He's pretty cute with his thick rimmed glasses" I smiled.

"Well go against your mothers wishes and fall in love with ash" she chuckles.

"I've gotta get back sorry guys" I pouted.

"I'm getting you into the next ball I promise! I love you guys!" I shouted as I hopped on the horse and rode back.

--

Okay so this is the first chapter! Sorry it's un edited but I'll get it edited soon 😊 this is for sunskyirwin & calpalnshz