You Wanna Talk?!? - Chapter 17

Sorry I was on vacation!!

They walked into the room that they had shared...everything smelled like Tomoe.

A small smile showed on her face but her heart dropped inside her chest. She went over to her bed and grabbed a small necklace that she hid under her pillow and slipped it on, around her neck and hid it under her shirt.

Toma looked at her "what is that?" He asked as he started walking over to her.

She looked at him a smiled slightly "Ah... Just a necklace" she said quietly. It was a necklace that had something in it that relaxed her... calmed her. She had been given it by her mother when she was just a baby. "It has some sort of stone that relaxes me and calms me..." She said. She hadn't used it since Tomoe was around but since he had gone she needed it for comfort.

Toma scanned (y/n) face. "oh I see, so is it true you're getting married?" He asked changing the subject and packing up everything.

She nodded slowly "Yeah..." She whispered quietly and packed her things. "Are you collecting Tomoe's things?" She asked just wanting to make sure.

He nodded "yea, I have to or he would never " he said done packing the few things that Tomoe had brought.

"He won't hate me forever will he?" She asked sitting down on the ground. Waiting for Toma with slightly big eyes.

Toma looked at her "I don't know, who's to say? If you want to find out i can bring you to him..."

"Really?" She said somewhat happily. He was probably hiding somewhere... but she wanted to see him. See to it that he's okay.

Toma nodded "yeah, sure, just hold my hand" he said giving her his hand, "then I can bring you to his home"

"Okay" she said and grabbed Tomas hand. It was small but warm which made her smile a bit more. In a blink of an eye Toma had them transported to a japanese styled house, it was really
big, but when she looked around, she saw it wasn't japan...there were yokai walking around like it was nothing, Toma smiled "ok let's go " he said walking up to the house and opening the gate. Inside the gate here was a large garden that had cherry blossoms, plum blossoms, and any blossoms you could think of! Then there was the house with little red flowers everywhere. It was gorgeous and amazing all at once.

Toma walked to the front door and walked up the house, (y/n) right beside him and still holding his hand.  A woman opened the door, she had panda ears and she looked at (y/n) then at Toma, "who is this?" Toma bowed "hello miss mera, this is princess (y/n)" she looked at her and smiled "hello princess, what brings you here?"

(Y/n) looked at the woman named mera and smiled even though she was more than overwhelmed by this world. "I want to see Tomoe is all" she said respectfully. Mera looked a bit disappointed, "all right, come on inside" she said walking.

She followed her still holding Tomas hand because it was a small link of comfort. She gazed around the big and beautiful, yet simple decor as they walked.

The house was pretty big even from the inside, it had plenty of hall ways and rooms, there was even an upstairs and little ponds. Little fox boys were running around, some were playing, some were working, there wasn't a lot of them though. Mera went upstairs and opened a door, everything you would see in a palace was pretty much in this house. And there Tomoe was, he was sitting down and painting.

She was in total awe at the beauty of the house. When she saw Tomoe after finishing her gawking she wanted to turn around and run back out of the house.... Hesitantly she looked at Mera and then at Toma. She didn't want to just walk in....

Toma looked up at her and sighed, then started to walk in, "master? " Tomoe didn't look at him, "what is it?" He said calmly, "Miss (y/n) is here to see you"
She quietly waited at the door. Watching Toma with a little nervous smile. She took her hand and fiddled with her necklace when she heard her name.

Tomoe looked at his painting, and put the brush down then he looked at Toma, "what does she want?" He asked standing up and walking over to his desk, and he started to write.

(Y/n) moved into the room quietly and slowly. She was now standing inside looking at Tomoe writing at his desk.. "I just wanted to see you" she said.

He didn't stop writing, "is that all?" He asked sharply. She looked at Tomoe and replied calmly but she did wince slightly "no. I also wanted to let you know I'm getting married in a few days." Her hands still holding the necklace out of nerves.

He sighed "I already knew that" he said dipping his brush into the ink, and putting it back to the paper.

"I know..." she sighed quietly. "But I want you to come back with me, back to my world...please? I know you hate me for what I did and I get that" she said then bit her lip a little.

"Then why do you even bother to ask me?" He said sharply.

"Why ask you? Maybe because I like to give you freedom. Freedom to choose! I like you Kazuki and I get that the feelings are mutual and you are mad at me but you know what?" (Y/n) replied sharply to try and fight any tears that would show. She turned to leave. "Just never mind I want to go home" she said quietly.

Toma looked at her, "are you sure about this? Are you sure you don't want to just cool down for a little bit?" She looked at Toma. "I don't know" she murmured a little.

Tomoe sighed and stood up, walking over to her he looked at Toma, "join the others for now" then he looked at Mera, and she just nodded and walked off. He grabbed (y/n) and closed the door he looked at her "you wanna talk? Ok let's talk" he said glaring at her.

She was surprised by his grip. "Yes, lets" she said calmly but almost in a whimper. He let go of her and sat down, waiting for her to talk.

She sat down and looked at him. "Can you just tell me why you're really, really mad at me? Like I thought you would be mad... but you seem really mad" she said with concern.

He sighed "I have been under this contract for longer than you were born and this was my final job then I would have be free, but no, I'm locked under it until you die" he said scolding.

She looked at him. "Well why didn't you say that? You never tell me anything! If I had known maybe I would have let you go even though it hurts me to" she said with a pained tone.

He didn't looked at her "because I told the queen everything, but she didn't listen" he then stared at her dead in the eye "so I killed her"

She looked him back in the eye. "For starters you don't scare me" she huffed slightly. "And who said I wouldn't listen? You have listened to my babble constantly" she pointed out.

"So? Doesn't mean I want to share! Maybe there are some things I want to forget!" He huffed crossing his arms...