Invitation - Chapter 8

(Y/n) tensed. The scents had been keeping her calm for a while but she was about ready to get out.

3rd Person

Tomoe felt her tense up but then held onto her neck. "Don't even think about it" he said sharply and in a scowl. Making (y/n) have a strong blush on her cheeks but she obeyed and stayed still. He was washing as fast as he could and after a bit he had washed her all over. "There I'm done" he said letting her go.

"Good" (y/n) muttered now squeezing the water out of her hair. She felt like she was scrubbed to the bone. "I need a dry towel now" she said just wanting to get out and dressed. Not as exposed as she felt.

Tomoe nodded "very well milady" he said and looked at the boys. The silent look made one of them bring her some towels. Tomoe got out as well with his dripping wet clothes that draped over him. In an instant he snapped his fingers and he was dry.

She looked at Tomoe with a small glare and wrapped a towel around her like it was a small and tight dress and rolled her hair into a towel as well. Tomoe looked at her and some boys brought in her clothing...only it technically wasn't hers. It looked new. "This is from the prince, would you like help?" He said smirking.

"I think I can manage" she muttered grabbing the clothes and held them close to her chest. He looked at her for a moment before saying: "very well" and then he left with the 3 boys trailing behind him. She made sure they were long gone before putting on the clothes in a quick and swift movement. "Not too bad..." she said looking at herself before braiding her hair.

Tomoe sighed and walked upstairs, "what about us master?" One of the little boys said. Tomoe looked at them, "you can stay for a little... Toma would like to see you, but make sure you don't get into trouble " he said looking away from them to let them have their little moment. "Yay!" They all said in sync and went running ahead of him.

(Y/n) finished up and sighed. 'Glad that's over' she thought and left the room and started to look for Tomoe. "Tomoe where did you go?" She called once she stepped out of the room. He was at the top of the stairs and looked down at her as if she was very retarded, "I'm right here" he sighed a little.

She looked up at him and smiled running up the stairs to him. The past trauma cleared from her mind in a graceful sweep. "Now what?" She asked him with big (e/c) eyes.

He looked at her, "Well... the prince would like to meet you before the big meeting, so he would like to have tea with you, when you're ready we can go " he said turning away from her and walking back up to their room.

She looked at him. "P-Prince wants to have tea with me? Really? What's he like I wonder...?" she wondered allowed as she followed him back to their room.

He shrugged "who knows" he said walking into there room and lying in his bed. Toma and the 3 boys were playing a game, but then stopped and bowed once (y/n) and Tomoe walked in "Welcome back milady and master" they said politely and after they did that they started playing again.

(Y/n) smiled at the boys. "Whatcha playing?" She asked curiously. Toma looked at her and stopped running around for a moment "tag" he said smiling, " and I'm it|" he said proudly and started running after the boys again.

She laughed lightly before sitting on her bed and watching them run around. Her mind drifted to the prince and she began to get somewhat worried about tea with him. Tomoe was lying on his bed his hands were relaxed behind his head and he was looking up at the ceiling, then he snapped his attention to (Y/n) "What's wrong?" he asked.

She looked at Tomoe who grabbed her from her short trance. "To be honest I'm actually a bit worried and nervous to have tea with the prince" (Y/n) admitted and lightly touched the clothes that the prince had sent to her.

He looked at her and sighed "it's not that big of a deal... He's just another human" he said closing his eyes, "if you're so nervous about meeting him, then you can just decline, and wait to met him at the meet--"

"I can't decline!" (Y/n) cut him off and looked at him seriously. "Will you be there as well?" She asked seeming to cross her fingers in hope that he was coming and staying in the same room as them. "The prince only invited you, why do you want me to go anyway?" he asked in a sigh like tone.

"Because I'm much more comfortable around you....and besides what if something happens?!" She said dramatically and started her nervous habit of fiddling with her fingers. He looked at her and sighed "Nothing will happen... just call my name if you need help, ok? " he said now looking at the kids running around.

"You don't know that..." she whispered to herself and stood up off the bed. "Let's go then" she said fixing her clothes by patting them down and taking out her braid. Her hair going nice and wavy which suited her to be honest.

Tomoe got up and looked at the kids, "ok, you can still play just don't leave this room" he said to which the kids nodded "ok master, see Ya later milady and master" they said and then disappeared from their sight, "I'll just bring you to where he is"

"Alright thank you Tomoe" (Y/n) said and gave a little wave to the kids before they left.

Ha okay so another chapter done!! Feedback would be super amazing :3