What Happened? - Chapter 10

It's been so long...eheh sorry! But thanks for everyone reading it!!

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) recognized that voice...that tone. But where from? Her mind ached and she fell to her knees, holding her hands onto her head. "Why can't I think...why can't I remember?! It's killing me!" She said quietly in a voice filled with pain.
After a few minutes Tomoe came upstairs "milady? The prince has left so why haven't you come down?" He looked around and saw her on her knees, he was by her side in a flash, "milady?! Are you ok?!" He asked sitting on his knees and facing her.

"I-I can't remember" she said in a pained and shaky voice. Her glazed eyes looking at him. "H-his voice...that tone so familiar...I can't" she murmured as tears began to fall down her cheeks. Tomoe looked at her and sighed, "hey, please, milady, don't worry about it... Please, do not strain yourself "

She smiled at him slightly but the tears still fell down her cheeks. She lunged forward to hug him tightly. "I want to go home" she said in his ear. She felt his warmth which made her relax and eased her tears. His ear twitched, and he sighed "don't worry...you will...just a few more days" he said patting her back, 'a few more days, and I can be free again...' He thought looking at her.

"Don't leave me" she whispered holding onto him tight not wanting to let go of him. She breathed in his soothing scent. Knowing he would be free when they went home. It made her heart sink because truthfully she would miss him. He sighed "I'm not going to leave you milady, please, don't worry, you have more important things to worry about" he said and hugged her back, he hoped this would calm her down.

She felt him hug her back and she smiled slightly. "Thank you" she said quietly. Her body seemed to relax and go limp. He nodded, "milady, you should rest for the rest of the day" he said scooping her up and holding her bridal style. She looked at Tomoe and gave a small nod. Letting him carry her even though she really didn't feel like being carried.

He carried her all the way to the inn and put her into her bed, "(Y/n)... Did something happen?" He asked looking at her. She sat on the bed and looked at him. Confusion seemed to cloud her gaze and yet she smiled at him using her name. "The prince said we were childhood friends...that I got amnesia and don't remember him...his voice and eyes I remember but I don't remember him..." She explained and he looked at her and nodded, "well it is true... But your father didn't say a lot, but I can tell by the scar on the back of your head that you had a really bad fall" he said looking at her.

She felt the back of her head. If she had fallen she didn't remember anything before hand. She looked at him and her heart dropped. "I don't remember anything if I had fallen... I remember nothing" she whimpered slightly. He looked at her and petted her head, "don't worry too much about it, ok? You should get some sleep though "

She nodded slowly and quietly, changing into her nightgown then crawled into the bed. "Tomoe....can you sleep by me tonight?" She asked looking at him. A light blush on her cheeks as she said this. He didn't notice the blush because he was already walking back to his bed, but he did hear her and jumped a bit then turned to face her. "Huh? Why?" He asked looking at her. His silver ear twitching a little bit.

"I need comfort... but if you don't want to it's alright" she said the last part quietly and pulled her hair over her shoulder in a shy and embarrassed way. He looked at her and he did feel bad for her.... so he walked over and looked down at her with his soft violet gaze. "Does it have to be me? Can it be one of the boys....or just a plushy? " he asked slightly desperate for one of those options as he looked at her. He just really didn't like the fact of snuggling, it wasn't his half-time thing and he sure wasn't going to start now.

"I would prefer you" she murmured a bit and rubbed her eyes sleepily before looking back up at him. He kneeled down "but why me? " he asked in slight confusion. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Because I want you" she said bluntly looking at him. "And I  feel comfort and protected when I'm near you or with you" she admitted in a confident tone, her head raised proudly. "So I only want you" she finished in a huff and smile.

To be continued...I don't know when with school and projects but it will continue!