Oops.... - Chapter 6

Sorry for updating so late if you read this XD here is a recap~

"And to warn you m'lady, tomorrow, be prepared, I'm going to act like I've never acted before..." he grinned evilly which replaced his smirk. His eyes narrowed a little as he looked at me. "I'm going to make you sweat, till you beg me to stop... and I'm going to touch you, where i've never touched you before...~"

Now to the story...

I gave him a look that was the deepest glare I could have ever mustered up. "Your not funny" I huffed disgusted and annoyed. Plopping down to sit. Tomoe just laughed a bit attaching the letter to the bird, then let him go. 'Well at least she's off the topic of telling her what I did...' he thought sighing a bit. He wasn't really going to do those things....in a manner of speaking. (Y/n) just needed to go through a special cleaning process.

I looked Tomoe over carefully. Mostly because of the glare but then I noticed a small nick in his ear. It was bleeding but not by much. Sadly that's when I started to stare at it... for a long while. Wanting to touch his soft, fluffy appendage of an ear just to fix the small wound. But I knew better...He would never let me.

His ear twitched and he looked at me who was still zoned out on his ear and my own thoughts. He could feel the stare. "What?" he asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts and gaze. "O-oh! Ah....You have a small nick in your ear" I stated quietly and quickly.

He looked at me and then moved his hand up to feel his ear. Once he touched it he winced a little. "Oh? So I do" he said looking at the little bit of blood on his fingers. 'It's not that bad, I've had worse' he thought with a small sigh.

"Could I fix it up?" I asked kindly as I looked at him. Unsure of why I even asked...but meh. Heck...I knew it was just a small wound but it was in his ear which I knew must have been is sensitive. Considering I did get to see him wince. Tomoe looked down at me with his violet eyes. "Why (Y/n)? It's just a little cut" He said simply and plainly.

"I know... but it must hurt" I said standing up somewhat, not exactly realizing that I was kinda just...going for it. I just wanted to help.... "Just let me" I murmured gently. He looked at me and then his ear that was wounded twitched again. "N-no, You don't need to" he said backing up a little. Slight hesitation written all over his face.

I crossed my arms and what I did next surprised me. "Alright you leave me no choice..." I warned as I looked at him. "SIT DOWN AND DON'T YOU DARE MOVE YOU DAMN FOX!" I demanded with a small smirk gracing my (s/t) face.

Tomoe looked at me surprised but he immediately sat down as he was told. The word binding worked.... and he looked pissed! "You B*tch" he snapped his ears went down in a fit of anger. "It's your own fault~" I mused with an innocent and sweet smile. "I said I wouldn't use it...but in this case I can" I stated as I moved towards him and gently touched his ears. They were just as soft as I had thought...It was so hard to focus but I shook my head and gained it back. Making my way to the cut and rubbed it a few times and it healed. Closing the gap.

His ears twitched and so did his tail. "It wasn't that big of a deal... Can I stand now?" He spat glaring at the floor as if it would break out from under him. "I don't know can you?" I joked but I began to back away. "Yeah you can...." I said quietly I had absorbed more of the situation. "You can be angry all you want..." I murmured quietly.

He stood up and walked straight to the door. "Nope" Tomoe muttered quickly and walked out. Leaving the door open and didn't say anything else. "Hey wait a minute!" I whined quickly after him walking to the door after him. But he didn't stop...

I glanced at the sleeping Toma. 'I'll be gone for only a moment' I thought and closed the door behind me as I left the room, chasing after him. "Now wait a minute!" I called out to Tomoe. He quickly turned around and boy did he look pissed!  His violet eyes were in slits and it felt like he was looking right through me. "WHAT!?" he snapped.

I looked at him and realized just how mad he was. "I'm sorry" I cried out in a squeak. "I didn't think you would get so mad!.... I didn't even think it would work!" I was just frozen where I stood. I couldn't even say or do anything else...

He looked down at her with his glare. Raising his hand as if he was about to slap me across the face! It was so close...but then put it down and turned away from me. Leaving me shocked and slightly upset. "Let me walk...I'll be back in a bit" he informed me looking away from me.

I couldn't help but look at him with sad eyes. "I-I'm sorry" I whispered "You can hit me all you want... I was being rude and just more into myself...I-I just..." I murmured not exactly finishing my words. Tomoe just sighed. "I'm not going to hit you...ok? Go back to Toma" he said and continued walking away from me.

"Come with me...please" I half begged while I looked at him. "I'll even tell you why I cuddled with Kome" I offered. He was about to go down the stairs. "I'm not interested...I'll be back in a few minutes...just let me go for a walk" he said going down the stairs.

"You damn fox...." I whispered in a little whimper. "Come cuddle with us! Kome and me! Please?!" I slightly demanded as I watched him go down the stairs. I was somewhat embarrassed at what had come out of my own mouth but I truly meant it.

He froze up and then glared at me. "This again?!" He gritted between his teeth then started to come back upstairs. I saw him coming  back up the stairs. My pout turned into a smile which was bright. "So you'll come cuddle with us?" I asked trying to quiet herself.

He glared at me "Do I have a choice?" He spat looking at me while he walked back. "umm....nope!" I managed to tease and followed him back into the room. I was able to be the first one into the room so I crawled onto my bed and lay the sleeping Toma near my stomach. Tomoe looked at me and sighed 'I don't want to do this... ' but truthfully...in the back of his mind...he kinda wanted to. He lied down on the floor near them and didn't get onto the bed.

I looked at him a bit disappointed at first. "You can come closer, I don't bite~" I mused quietly and patted the bed next to me which was empty. He looked at me and then glared. "Like hell I will" he huffed.

"Awe come on, get up here... fox" I demanded a bit strongly but quietly. Still patting the bed beside me with one hand while I also gently moved some stray strands of hair away from Tomas face. Smiling at his sleeping form before looking back at Tomoe.

Tomoe tensed up and looked at me. Not saying anything as he got up and lied on the bed but he didn't look happy. "You will pay for this" he muttered under his breath.

"Yeah, yeah I know..." I sighed before leaning my head on his chest. His scent was very comforting to me and made my heart race. He sighed and looked at me. "Why did you want me to be with you?" He asked looking down at me.

"Mmm.... I think because I like you" I admitted to him with a little blush on my cheeks. Realizing that sometimes my mouth got more control than I did...He looked at me shocked at first but then he smacked me lightly in the head "You must be dreaming... you should just let go of those feelings" he said matter of fact while glaring at me.

"Why?" I asked surprised of the light smack I received and then the glare. "So what if I like you? You don't have to like me back..." I huffed slightly and nuzzled into his chest more. He held the glare that was focused on me. "Just drop your feelings, you will only get hurt" he said trying to push me away.... but he couldn't because the stupid contract wouldn't let him. "A mere human and a Yokai in love will only end up in death" he informed me.

"Who said I was in love?! I just said I like you!" I defended sitting up. One of my hands supporting myself on the bed. "And I won't get hurt! I don't get hurt anymore! I've been hurt past my limit" I snapped quietly at him.

Tomoe glared at me and then looked away sneering "Whatever"

Alright! Done this chapter successfully I think :3 Guess what happens next? :P