Walk and Talk - Chapter 14

I'm so sorry guys!! I have just been soooo busy....and sometimes I just don't have the motivation to come onto here and write when I'm busy or tired! I'll try my best to update once a week now :)

"Oh really?" I mused and looked at him with a piercing gaze. "Have you been a naughty FOX ?" I taunted as if I was going to actually use the word binding on him. He looked at me and glared, but he didn't have to do anything because I didn't ask him to do anything... "Fine if you want to play that game, I'll just leave " he said walking to the door.

"No" I seemed to whimper pleadingly but something clicked in my head. "Then I'll stay here" I huffed and sat on the ground and crossed my legs like a child. As well as if he left...I had no idea on how to get to my location.

He looked at me with a raised brow. "Well then, I guess you will just let slave trade go free..." he sighed dramatically which actually just made me upset, angry and a little flustered...go figure.

I looked at my hands that rested on my legs for a moment before groaning slightly. "Ugh... seriously some days I want to wring your neck" I huffed and struggled to stand up but managed on my own.

He looked at me and smirked a brilliantly evil and yet panty dropping smirk, "Good dog~" he hummed slightly patting me on the head which only made me melt on the inside.

"I'm not a dog" I huffed looking at Tomoe with a glare. "Just take me there so I can get this over with" I grumbled bitterly and swatted his hand away from my now messed up hair...yay.

He looked at me and still smirked "I can't always treat you like a princess" he said walking down the stairs. Not even giving me a second glance which kinda upset me but whatever...

I glanced at him as I made my way out of the room and closed the door behind me. "Whatever, I make a pretty cool princess" I murmured as I slowly walked down the stairs behind him. "Pfff, ok sure, whatever you say m'lady" he said walking out the main door.

Once out of the safety of the building I walked closer to him. Feeling more....secure....with him. "You're more fun when you say my name, you've said it once before" I noted seeing as he had said m'lady yet again.

"Well m'lady, I won't say it again" he said walking past plenty of people who slightly gawked at the strange duo being us. "Well ouch that hurt" I said sarcastically. "You seem so much nicer when we aren't around other people" I whispered bumping him a little when a person got close.

He looked at me "well I'm your servant, that's all" he said looking away from me and back to the path ahead. 'What is that supposed to mean?!?'  I thought to myself in a huff.

"Servant isn't a good word" I muttered looking at him slightly even though he wasn't looking at me. "I prefer friend" I smiled even though it sounded very cheesy but i was more focused on trying to avoid bumping into people.

He didn't look at me at all and just simply said "I'm sorry m'lady, but I can't be your friend, I have to serve you, and that's it"

So of course I tried to cover the awkward cheesy statement with information "When you say that in a place where they are trading slaves.... then you may consider calling me a friend" I said and looked ahead but was a little late and I stumbled over a rock and had to steady myself.

Tomoe looked at me coldly which made me panic at first but then again it was just who he was... "You need to be more careful m'lady " he said plainly and was still walking. I sighed and walked up beside him. "The more careful I am the more I'll just get hurt" I pouted a bit but it was true. The more I focused on being careful the more I got hurt.

He sighed "that doesn't make sense" "It makes sense to me" I hummed and looked around. "So how long will this meeting take place?" I asked.

He shrugged "a few hours or how ever long it takes for things to be settled " he said walking into a big building. I sighed quietly and looked at the building following him in. "I want it to be settled right away" I complained slightly.

He sighed, "You never learn" he said walking down a hallway to which I followed him again. "I try to but I don't think like you do" I said looking at the different rooms we passed.

We went into a main hall, "Ok, are you ready?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head. "Nope but let's do it." I murmured taking a deep breath. Trying to lose my stressed nerves.

He sighed "Just follow me" he said and opened the doors, he walked over and bowed, there was a long table with people of many different cultures.

I followed everything Tomoe did and where he went. Making sure to have a smile on my face...at least a grin on my face.

"My lady and mistress, Princess (y/n), has arrived" he walked over to a place to sit, and sat down behind the pillow.