Pieces Of The Past - Chapter 4

Okay so I suck with pasts and such so just hang in there! XD And thank you all for reading!! It makes me very happy :3

"I win!" Toma said laughing and standing on the bed doing a cute little victory dance. This was the third time he had won! (Y/n) had only won two times and it was getting pretty late. The sky was darkening and the moon was already peeking out at them.

(Y/n) POV

"You're too skilled for your own good!" I said laughing and plopped onto the bed. Splayed out on it. My (h/l) (h/c) looked almost perfect as it surrounded my head on the pillow. "Where's Tomoe? it's getting late...." I asked sighing.

Toma looked at me with curious eyes."Are you worried about him?" he asked hopping off the bed and walking towards the window. "Slightly" I admitted looking at Toma.

Toma looked at me and then smiled a soft and gentle smile. "You know... my master is using a lot of his self control being under this contact" he said smiling at me.

I smiled slightly. "Really?" I asked quietly and curiously as to what he meant. His ears seemed to perk up "Yup! He hates being held down... Also if he needs to take care of things, he can't do it when your around... The reason why he was out, was because he probably saw some people trying to attack you, so he need to take care of them.." Toma informed me proudly.

I smiled at him feeling happy and I also had a light blush on my cheeks. "I see..." I said looking at Toma. "Hey Toma? Can I ask you something...?" I asked him with a curious look.

"Oh yeah sure" Toma said smiling a bit and nodding while looking at me. I hesitated slightly but relaxed. "How are you and Tomoe...like you know? How did you meet?" I asked sitting up from my laying down position.

Toma smiled a bit and walked back over and sat on the bed. "Well you see...I lived out on the streets for quite some time. Always getting beat up and going hungry and Tomoe walked by me one day. He bought me food and knew I was a yokai...It was really nice of him...he can be very kind hearted but only when he wants to be" he explained with a light smile. Looking at me.

"Awe that's sweet...and its good to know he has a heart" I muse with a smile and a light giggle. Toma also giggles a bit and looks at me. "What about you miss? I know how you met Tomoe but what about your past?" He asks curiously. I blink a bit and look at him. "Well...."

-- Past scene in 3rd person :3 --

(Y/n) was about 15 years old and playing outside in the gardens. It was a warm and sunny day which was very nice. Her (h/c) hair seemed to glow in the sunlight as she went around picking up flowers and starting to make a little flower crown like her mother taught her to do.

She put on the flower crown that bore many different colours and hues. It was very pretty and (y/n) wanted to show her father. Starting to run back inside but she noticed something in the forest and got curious. Her eyes wide and she giggled, rushing into the forest.

A man was sitting under a tree. He had long red hair and what seemed like a creepy smile and horns! (Y/n) was curious and went closer and the man looked up at her. "Ah...you look...fun~" he said with a slight smirk.

(Y/n) jumped a bit at his words that were not pleasing to the ears and started to back away. "U-um...w-who are you?" she stammered looking scared. "What? You don't know me? Hehe...that doesn't matter deary" he said standing up slowly and looking down at (y/n) with his beady red eyes.

She blinked and was shaking from head to toe! A gag was forced into her mouth. It tasted...sour? Or was it more bitter? (Y/n) didn't know but she started to feel lightheaded and fainted...

After a while she woke up...She was still in the forest and was battered and beaten. Deep wounds everywhere on her body and her dress dishevelled and torn and ripped beyond compare. Her lower half was very exposed and she started to cry. (Y/n) had been...raped...

--- Le Timeskip~ ---

After a few months (Y/n) had learned she was pregnant and seemed utterly horrified and scared. She paced around so much and the royal family kept it a deadly secret. Not many knew anything and it was all 'hush hush'.

The day of birthing came and (Y/n) was in so much pain. Grabbing the bed that she lay in tightly and she screamed. Hot, acid-like tears poured down her face. She was only 15 for gods sake! She pushed and panted with all her might.

The baby finally came and all hands were on deck. (Y/n) was slowly loosing blood and a lot of it at that...many weren't sure she would live but she started to pull through.

The child was handed to her and (y/n) looked at it with soft eyes. "Its a boy..." said the hand maiden quietly. (Y/n) slightly nodded looking around and then back at HER child....her FIRST child at the age of 15...

"M'lady...I hate to inform you...but the boy will die..." said the doctor as he looked at the mother and her child. "N-no...that's...that's not fair!" cried (y/n) as she held the baby tight. Shaking quite a bit and looking mortified.

"Its true...he only has about 45 minutes" he said again before standing up. All (y/n) could do was hold the small child tightly and give it as much love as she had left. 'Ill call you Munako...' she thought to herself as tears fell.

The boy died just as the doctor had said he would. (Y/n) was torn for days and even months...

-- Past end --

(Y/n) POV

Toma looked at me expectantly. "Well what?" he asked. Flicking his little ears. I bit her lip slightly. "I feel slightly uncomfortable telling you about my past...ill just...summarize okay?" I said quietly and looked at him.

Toma slowly nodded. "Okay...whatever you are comfortable with" he said slightly looking sad. I looked at him and slowly began to summarize my short past. "Well...I was raped and became pregnant with a child. When I was to give birth to it ...it died... I was about 15 then... He didn't live long...I would think he would somewhat look like you" I said gently and quietly and rubbed Toma's head.

He looked at me and started crying! "T-that's soo sad!" He said jumping onto me which pushed me down onto the bed hugging me tightly. I gasped at the sudden hug but hugged him back just as tight. "Yeah... I know" I whimpered with slight tears in my eyes. Slightly blinking them away.

He looked up at me. Tears brimmed his green eyes. "I'm v-very sorry m-miss (y/n)..." "It's fine" I said hushing him. "It happened for a reason...I'm not sure of what it is yet but... I know it did" I responded with a soft smile.

Ha okay!! Past is done like dinner :P Anyways... tell me what you thought! I wasn't sure if it was enough detail but I don't feel comfortable getting too into it like that...