Chapter 15

Dimcy's POV
We parked near the seaface. He opened the passenger door and i stepped out. We both were walking on street to find a place to sit on the rock so we can get a perfect scene. Our hands touched few times while walking. Every time my body felt his touch it would give shivers to me. A feel that i can't put in words. Finally i asked him if i can hold his hand and i was scared wondering if he didn't like or something but then he looked at me and nodded with smile. I held his hand and his body stiffened i felt butterflies in my stomach. I blushed thinking even i have the same effect on him as he has on me.
We sat on the rock near to the sea the view in front was breath taking. Street lights kind of gave special effects to the beauty of the evening. We both sat few inches away and i looked at the space between us and then looked at him but i didn't say anything. But i think he understood my unspoken words and he shifted closer and now there was no space between us. "you're expressions are breath taking" he said slighty laughing. "Ohh really" i said sarcastically. "So how did you like the place?" he asked. "I've been here lot many times but today it feels different. It feels better than any other time"
"How about you?" I asked expecting a normal answer but what he said took my breath away. "I wish if the time could stop when i am with you." He said looking deeply in to my eyes and i blushed.
And seconds later his hands curled around my waist. It took me by surprise but i was soon over whelmed by that. I blushed harder. "Jesus you look so cute when you blush. What am i gonna do with you" he has a cute habit of saying Jesus' alot. We were having our cute time just then i heard someone saying cockroaches. M fucking too scared of them. I literally jumped in his arm he hugged me tightly and later i realized i was in his arms i looked into his eyes they held so much of emotions. It was difficult to understand i pulled out "don't, just stay" he said which made my heart do summersaults. I couldn't control my feelings any longer i can't do this anymore. I wanted to tell him everything i feel for him. "Vincent i wanna tell you something"
"Go on." Trying to be as strong as possible i said "Vincent i love you".

Author's Note
So finally here we are.. dimcy confessed her love!!!
What do you guys think will be Vincent's response ? Do let me know in comments. Stay tuned :*
Please vote and comment .. love yaa!:*