Chapter 3

Author's Note
Sorry for the author's note at the top.
I know few of you want the story from Vincent's pov. So may be in this chapter or next chapter we will have Vincent's POV.
Hope you people enjoy this chapter .
Please like and comments and show me your love:**

Dimcy's POV

"Uhh, this pain!! Why do only gals have to go through this menstrual pain" i grumbled. It was my months worst day and i was down with bad pain then again i have to go to office. "I can't miss office and can't miss seeing him as well" i started blushing as i thought about him.
I got up from my bed and started getting ready foh my office. I was in no mood for make up or to look good because of this pain. So i just dressed formally applied some foundation and some eye liner and looked at my mirror i looked sick!!
Just on time i reached my office and met my ohh so sweet friend Nitz. "Ohh therr you come, i thought you'd br late" she said and before i could say anything she panicked. "What happened Dimcy u look pale? You look sick is everything fine?" She asked worry was clearly visible on her face. "Yea love m fine. Its just my first day of the month so feeling sick" i said while her concerned relaxed. I just signed the register and sat on my desk. I was searching for him i mean my ohh so hot CEO but he was no where to be seen but i couldn't even ask anyone because i didn't wanted anyone to be suspicious. I sat on my desk and started my work. I had trouble working because of my pain and thank the lord my manager was pretty understanding he let me rest n work with more ease today as i wasn't feeling well.

Post 11am i was trying to concentrate on my work is when i saw him enter the office.. the only hottest guy I've ever seen Vincent. My heart started beating wildly i assumed people around me could hear my heart pounding loudly. I felt butterflies all over my stomach. I wouldn't lie he had this effect on me. He game me a cute little smile n i returned it with a blushing smile. Then again i felt my stomach pain and i started grumbling because of pain i kept my head down over my desk. Well he noticed and started worrying. "Hey there, you alright? Are you not feeling well?" He asked. Concern clearly visible. "Yaa i-am fi-ne just a normal stomach ache" i said stammering. "Ohh what happened all of sudden? Did you take any medicine? I'll go and get you some painkillers from the chemist" he cared. He really did. "No no don't. I am fine just normal pain" he didn't reply and just went out of the office.
After sometime he came with painkillers and kept it on my desk. "Here take them you will feel better" he said with an assuring smile. "You didn't really had to do this" i took those medicines and gave him a thanking smile. All i could think was .. damn he bought me medicine. He was so concerned, he cared of me or it was just his affection for his employees i thought to myself. "Would he do the same for other employees as well" i murmured to myself. 
You don't want to believe that,dont you? My inner demon said.