Chapter 2

Dimcy's POV

It's been almost a week that I've started working here but m not really liking my work and my mom is still in shock that i am yet continuing as she expected me to leave within day or two. I was just thinking about this when a tall, fair and handsome looking guy entered the office.
He was all gentleman types wearing white formal shirt with black trousers that hang on his hips making him look breath taking. "Jesus, he's so hot" i said under my breath hoping no one heard me.
He started wandering in the office as if he's been here too many times but I've been working here since a week and i haven't seen him till today.
"Who's he" i slowly asked my receptionist. "He's directors brother Vincent" she said. And i was like ufff i have no chance with him because he was suppose to be my CEO.
Then next thing to happen was he sitting beside me .. god he's so irresistible. Then he introduced himself to the new joinees. As he turned to me he looked directly into my eyes and we both kept staring for few seconds before we realized we're in office. "Hi, i am Vincent. I should've introduced myself earlier as i was sitting beside you only" he said very calmly with a cute smile curling on his lips. I blushed "Hi, i am Dimcy" i managed to say as i was distracted from his gesture.
Then we all sat back and started working. The rest of the day went pretty quickly.

I reached home and i was freshing up but still couldn't get through his thoughts. The way he smiled, the way he looked at me it sent deep shivers down body.
I tried ignoring the thought and sat on my bed with a coffee checking my social media websites.
After an hour of surfing online and chatting with my friends on WhatsApp i had my dinner and curled up on my bed again.
"So am gonna see him again tomorrow" i said to myself and blushed. Soon i flushed the thought but i was still excited for tomorrow. Before i could think more about it i was deep asleep.

Author's note:

Hii guyss..
Hope you liked this chapter.. and tell me how do you like Vincent? Suggest me the character for Dimcy and Vincent.
Anyways there's alot to come.. keep reading love you all. Goodnight:* Happy Monsoon💙