-You promise? – he asked a little excitedly.

-Yes, I promise.

I crouched down to try to stay at the same height as the little boy. His dark eyes like the night were pure tenderness.

-Wow, you are more cool than aunt Lauren, and I'm gonna tell that to her.

-Alright, little guy. What's your name? – I asked as I ran my hand through his dark silky hair.

-Ramon. And you, what's your name?

-I'm aunt Camila. – I said squeezing his cheeks, and he laughed to then blush again.

He was adorable.

-Aunt Camila, I'm going now, but I'll be back tomorrow.

-Promise?

-I give you my word of a man. – he said tapping his chest, all proud, earning another laugh from me.

I approached him and kissed his cheek, and then the little boy left the room, leaving me smiling.

Lauren was really a surprising being, only she to make me laugh when I'm hungry. And on cue my stomach growled again. I needed to call someone, but who? Dinah, Ally and Vero were working and I didn't want to bother. Mani works at night and well, yesterday I already bothered her enough. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to have lunch with Rob and clarify some things. No, it wasn't.

I grabbed the phone and forced my memory a little to remember his phone number. God, I was still very confused, but I finally remembered. I dialed the numbers and on the second ring, he picked up:

-Hello.

-Rob?

-Camila, good afternoon. – he said a little coldly from the other side of the phone.

-Hum... Hi, Rob, do you want to come here and have lunch with me?

The silence was bothering me, he wasn't saying anything.

-Rob? Are you there?

-Yeah, yes, I... I'm here. – he stammered – I want to, it's what I most want, what do you want to eat? An Italian restaurant opened here, right next to the company, and I'm sure that you'll love it.

-Okay, bring me anything, I'm starving. – I said and he laughed on the other side.

For a moment I remembered that Rob that I met, gentle and kind. I missed that time so much, but it seems that unfortunately there's no turning back.

-I'll be there in 10 minutes. – he said and I said goodbye.

I hung up the phone and waited for him anxiously. I didn't know what we were going to talk about, but I know that it would be a tough conversation.

In exactly 10 minutes the door opened, revealing an elegant Rob, too elegant even.

-You've been dressing this well all this time? – I asked with a little venom.

He didn't have money to keep me in this hospital, but he had to buy clearly very expensive clothes.

Rob huffed and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

-I have to dress properly since I'm the representative of such a big company, don't you think?

-Of course. – a twinge of guilt hit me – I'm sorry. – I said and he approached, putting the containers with the food on my bed.

-Well, I brought a lot, you must be really hungry.

-I am.

I grabbed the first container and opened it, feeling the delicious scent coming from it.