ch.4 paranormal shit

Bryn frowned as she stared at her empty closet

"ok.. what the hell, I swear some one was talking in here.."

There was a tiny meow and Bryn jumped in surprise "holy shit Grimsby you scared me" the cat simply stared at her with a somewhat bored expression and walked away.

Bryn watched as he walked away and wandered how he had gotten in there in the first place

Bryn turned her attention back to the closet and just then, she heard the door behind her creak open, but there was no one there when she turned.

"this is come crazy paranormal shit going here. When I said I wanted Sam and Dean in my life i didn't mean I wanted to be a part of the whole supernatural shit in real life, holy shit Im screwed" Bryn said to no one in particular.

She quickly grabbed her phone and typed a quick text,

Bryn: ANNA AFTER SCHL COME OVER ASAP!

Bryn: P.S BRING FOOD

Bryn: ICE-CREAM WuD B NICE

Anna: Wat? y  u absent today btw?

Anna: n stop using caps, u kno they annoy me

Bryn: There is some crazyy paranormal shit going around in my home ANNA SAVEEE MEE!!!!

Bryn: oh also, Im sick lol~

Bryn: also dont you have class rn? how are you texting me?

Anna: Teacher is absent, substitute teacher atm.

Anna: also, r u sure about this paranormal thing? Maybe ur just hallucinating?

Bryn: ur'e, also no im not hallucinating 

Anna: wateves~

Bryn:  dont forget the food btw

Read 11:12 AM

Bryn cautiously made her way through her house in search for any paranormal activities going on,

"This is not the day I die evil spirit, There is only one thing we say to death, NOT TODAY"

_________

"Did she just call us Evil spirits? Such an insult? How dare! outrageous!" Izaak grumbled as he stared at Bryn who was walking around the house cautiously and randomly jumping and opening doors to different rooms yelling "AHAH!..never mind.."

"Did she just quote the Game of Thrones at us?" Ezra mused, his eyes following Bryn's every movement. He made an effort not to laugh as she whipped her head back and forth and prodded random furnitures to make sure they weren't possessed by 'evil spirits'

"We should take her back with us to the den today" Izaak suggested

Ezra shook his head "I say we take her to the GHQ, the den might be a little to overwhelming for her now, we can explain everything to her in the GHQ then move her to the den"

Izaak nodded "alright. Now?" He turned to look at Ezra in approval, they had followed Bryn into her bedroom now and she was just about to get onto her bed.

"Now"

_______

Bryn gave up looking for Mr.Evil-spirit or Ms. Evil-spirit, whichever one it was, and decided to head back to bed and wait for Anna to come over with food.

She smiled when she saw Grimsby asleep on her bed, as much as he seemed to dislike Bryn, he refused to sleep anywhere else but her bed.

Just as she was about to lay down on her bed

The world went dark.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HI guys, so just a quick authors note here

The characters Sam and Dean are not my characters, They are characters from an amazing and extremely popular show called Supernatural, if you've never heard of it you guys should check it out!

Also the quote "there is only one this we say to death, not today" is from the VERY VERY POPULAR TV SHOW and Book series, the Game of Thrones written by George RR Martin (JON SNOW OMG)

I do not claim the mentioned characters or the quote as my own, they belong to their rightful owners :>

Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far! Let me know how you feel in the comments :>