chapter 12

When I open my eyes I don't see him. He left. Oh crap. He's going to go to the police. As I'm thinking about running for it I hear the door creak open. I turn around. Its Miles... He stayed willingly.

"Good morning beautiful." His voice is scratchy but he sounds sincere.

"Good morning."

"I'm ready to go back to my chair." He holds his hands out as if I'm a cop.

"Umm...I will put you there when I'm ready."

"Oh la la." He says and winks. I blush a little.

"So.. Are you going to let me go meet Claire?"

I frees at the mention of her. I snort and say, "No! You are mine." I realize what I had said and and bite my lip turning a darker shade of pink.

"Oh... The prove it!" He turns a light shade of pink, I turn even a deeper shade. He gets off of my bed and walks over to me.

He puts his finger through my belt loops, I slept in my jeans, and pulls me closer to him. He puts one hand under my chin and the other keeps me close to him. The hand under my chin turns my head to the side so part of my neck is exposed.

He softly kisses my neck up until he gets to my ear. He nibbles on it. I let out a little moan. Instantly my cheeks blush. I feel him smirk against my cheek. "Enjoy Alice." he whispers in my ear. He lays soft kisses on my jaw line.

He's about to kiss my lips when I stop him, remembering the first time we kissed...it was my first. All the hurt came flooding in as I look into Miles' eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I know." I take Miles to the attic and tie him to the chair. I meant to say something but it only came out as a mutter.

"What?"

"I'm going to make breakfast." My voice is barely above a whisper. I walk down to the kitchen and start to make scrambled eggs, when I hear a knock on the door. I open it. I freeze when I see who it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.... I'm sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger..no I'm not. I may just be evil and not update for a loooooong time.>:)

OK well I have a question for you.. I know I've been calling you lovely llamas but I wanna know what you guys wanna be called.

As always stay lovely llamas

Random_girl_2950