chapter 11

I hear Miles' phone ring. I take it out of his pocket. "Its Claire. Don't say a word about me."

"Hello, Claire." I get up and grab the knife.

"Miles! Where the fuck are you?!"

"I'm just hanging with a friend."

"It better not be fucking Alice. I thought you said that dare was over." I had to bit my lip to keep from yelling at her.

"I'm with John, Claire."

"Ok ...well, maybe we can meet up tomorrow?"

"Sure.."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." The line goes dead.

"Dare?" I ask him.

"Its nothing."

"Tell me what the dare was!"

"It was a one day dare maybe by John. He dared me to make the next girl that bumped into me believe I was sexually interested. But it was stupid. I felt bad that you were the girl. When I came over and we spent time together...I...I began to have feelings for you."

I put my hands to my face. After five minutes I untie Miles from the bed and lead him to the attic. I tied him to the chair. I start to leave. "W...wait...where are you going?"

"Don't worry I'll be back." I go to the kitchen and start to cook some mac-and-cheese. When it was done I take two plates up to the attic, one for Miles and one for me. I put some music on my phone.

"Thank you." I untie him so he can eat.

"Whatever."

"What's a matter?" There's that damn concern.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Of course." I roll my eyes and take a bite of food. When we are done I say,"Get up Miles."

"Why?"

"We area going for a walk." I grab a knife. Miles gets up and follows me outside.

We walk a couple blocks when we see two people making out. "That's John." I hear the grossed out part of him, yet I also hear the desire too. "And...Elizabeth." I turn him around and we walk back to my house. When we get there its 9:00.

I take Miles to my room and lock the door. Miles spreads out across my bed and I lay over him.

"Get up!"

"No!" Miles laughs when I say that.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm comforting you." We both laugh. I get off of him and lay next to him. The last thing I remember was Miles sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry it took long to update. I've been busy and my allergies started acting up.>:(

Stay lovely llamas,

Random_girl_2950