chapter 14

I write as we wait for Claire to wake up.

They say Death is sad
But it makes me quite glad
I'll torture him
And kill her

I hear a little moan and look over to see Claire picking her head up.

"What the hell?!?" She screams, struggling beneath the ropes.

"Shh." I put my finger to her lips getting a wide eyed look when she sees Miles.

I look at Miles, "Now what do we have here?" I turn back to Claire," Claire I'm going to take my finger off of your mouth. You are not going to make a sound until I tell you. OK?" She nods her head.

I put my arm down. " OK Claire. You can ask any questions you have just no yelling."

"What's going on?"

"To put it in short term: I kidnapped you and Miles."

"Why?"

"Well it was just supposed to be Miles that got kidnapped."

"I mean why did you kidnap us?"

"Revenge." I say as if its obvious.

"OK..then why am I here?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She sighs in response.

"Alice what are you going to do to her?" Miles asks me.

"Mm... I don't know yet."

"I know that's not true."

"You will just have to wait then."

I get up and grab the knife. Walking back to Claire, I smile as I slide the knife into her stomach. She cries out in pain. That's satisfying. I leave the knife in her and gag her with a shirt. I finally take the knife out and walk to the kitchen.

I smile. My first murder. She's alive now but she will bleed out soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm I don't know about you guys but I kinda think I've turned into a psycho... Lol jk

sorry for the short chapter but I haven't updated in a while and I thought it was time. Any ways what do you think Alice has turned into a killer.. You guys better watch you back ;)

Stay lovely llamas

Random_girl_2950