Egyptian Mau

A/N: Extra long chapter ahead for bringing this story past four thousand reads! You earned it. xx h

[ c a t n i p ]

"Can I please change?" Freya clutched onto her nude Valentino tulle dress with ostrich feathers on the end of the sleeves, staring at Nathan who sat down on the chair beside the bed, his shoe-clad feet up on the tempered-glass table that accompanied the chair.

He raised his eyebrows. "Why do you need to ask me?"

"Because I don't like changing in the bathroom so I'm asking you to not look while I do so." She stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

He smirked, closing his eyes.

"Oh, come on!" She whined. "No, that's not assuring at all! Turn around, cover your eyes with your hands and close your eyes."

He shook his head, laughing. "How about I just head to another side of the room where I can't see you?"

"Fine. Go!" She shooed him away and he found a corner where there was a seat. It faced away from Freya so it gave all the privacy she needed.

He sighed, taking out his phone to scroll through work emails. There was a reminder that there would be another one of those important monthly video conference calls from their other branch in Singapore this Friday, and he had to be present for that one. Other than that, there was nothing that caught his eye.

Well, okay, that might be a lie right now.

Glancing up, he found himself looking in a mirror that gave him a view of not only himself, but Freya as well. He curiously watched her, but then his breath hitched as she started removing her blouse. He looked away before he could see anything else, but the desire to know what was next teased him endlessly.

Okay— I'll look for one second, and I'll look away.

He took a deep breath and looked back in the mirror where he could see her pulling down her shorts with her back facing the mirror, leaving her in a nude Agent Provocateur basque that hugged the toned curves of her body. He also noted the thong that she wore that showed her butt cheeks. She turned around, adjusting the straps of the bra that then enhanced the shape of her breasts. The boots that she wore only made her long legs more desirable along with the basque.

He then realized that a second had passed and he was supposed to look away. But he couldn't. She was beautiful in every way possible. He gulped down his saliva as he tried not to think with his, what Freya had called them in the car, man bits. Even though he tried, his pants got tighter and a little too uncomfortable.

She slipped on the dress she was holding just now and zipped it up from the small of her spine to the end of her neck. She sighed in satisfaction and sat on the bed, tugging off her boots. Chucking them aside on the floor, she stood up again to go to her opened suitcase seated beside the legs of the vanity table. "You can look now," she said out loud to Nathan.

Nathan, pretending that he didn't see her scantily-clad, had risen out of the chair. Awkwardly, he adjusted his pants before looking at her. She was digging for matching shoes and had only found one of the pair of Rene Caovilla's she wanted to wear.

"Ugh, I can't find my shoe!" She groaned, sitting on her calves as her toes were pressed on the floor. She gave up, rolling her eyes in slight annoyance as she wore on the left shoe even though she couldn't find the right one. Pouting slightly, she moved her legs from under her and stretched them out.