Chapter Fourteen: Confusing Hinata and Helping Kiba

I love it. Like you? Ahhh! What does Hinata mean by that?! It's December seventeen, ten days after the whole date thing with Sasuke and Sakura, and what Hinata said is stuck to my head. Bah! I'll just get help from Kiba. I sigh as I make my way to Ichiraku ramen to meet up with Kiba for my daily dose of ramen. "Hey Naruto, what's up? Calling me out like this, it's weird even for you." Kiba says as he orders a bowl alongside me. "Uh, I had a double date with Sasuke and Sakura, I brought Hinata."

Kiba slurps his ramen as he swallows heartily. "You don't say? Well? Did you guys kiss?" He asks as I shake my head. "Of course not! Her first kiss needs to be with you!" I say as Kiba laughs and keeps eating. "Well then? What happened? If you two didn't kiss, then what could be more troublesome?" Kiba asks as his chopsticks swim around in his ramen. "Well, I obviously had to get her a little present, because you said I have to keep her happy for the year." I start off as I slip a piece of beef inside my mouth.

Kiba nods in agreement as he swallows away his noodles."Yeah, and?" He says obviously waiting for me to say more. "Well, I got her a necklace and uhhh she said...She loved it, like me." I say as Kiba's eyes widen before slurping away his last bit of ramen. "So it's that serious, huh?" Kiba says as he lightly shoves the bowl to the side. I nod as I lift a few pieces of noodles with my chopsticks. Kiba sighs as he sits back. "The more I try and make Hinata like me, it's like she goes for you."

I keep quiet as he sighs. "I shouldn't have made you date Hinata." Kiba says as I smile. "Oh really? So I can break up with her right now?" I say smiling as Kiba looks at me smugly. "Ha! It's not that simple, Naruto! You know our deal! So keep dating her!" Kiba smiles as I groan. "But how am I suppose to make Hinata like you if she's dating me?" I sigh as I finish my bowl, and I am soon welcomed by a second one. "You know, Shino has a bug thing coming up in January, you can fill in for him."

I gasp as I jolt up. "But! I'm a part of team seven!" I gasp as Kiba sighs. "I know! You won't leave Sasuke and Sakura, you know give the two privacy for themselves while you're with us." Kiba says smiling as I think it over and nod. "Alright. But do you think Hinata will like you then?" I ask as Kiba smiles. "I'm the guy every girl wants! Of course!" I bite my lip from letting a laugh burst out. "Alright thanks for the help Kiba." I say as I finish the second bowl.

"Oh Naruto before you go, do you know what December twenty-seven is?" Kiba asks as he gets up and follows after me. I shake my head as I look at him. "Uhh...two days after Christmas?" I say as Kiba then looks at me. "Yes and no." Gee, thanks for making things confusing! "December twenty-seven is Hinata's birthday. You get Hinata to have the greatest birthday with you!" Kiba smiles as I nod. "Whatever makes her happy with me." I say as I bid goodbye to Kiba and head my way to my home. I'm done for today.

"N-Naruto!" I jump a bit, being startled, as I turn around and smile as I see who it is. "Oh hey, Hinata! You have a tendency to pop out randomly!" I say as she reddens and looks down. "S-So I guess I-I really am a ninja!" She says as I lift her chin up so she looks at me. "A sneaky one." I say as she blushes. "Hey Hinata, I have something to say." I say as she awaits my news. "I'm joining your team for the whole month of January!" I say as she smiles softly.

"Tha-That's great Naruto! I'm glad!" Hinata says smiling as I nod. "More time to spend with Kiba, eh?" I say elbowing her lightly as she looks at me in confusion. "What?" I giggle. "Kiba! He's such a great guy!" I say as she smiles. "He is a good friend." She says. Oh my GOSH! KIBA GOT FRIEND ZONED! Better not tell him. "Dattebayo, ummm soooo, I'll see you tomorrow?" I say pulling her into a hug as she blushes and hugs back, before running into the other side of Konoha. I need to spend more time with my girlfriend.