Chapter Eleven: Snowy Mission

It's already December sixth, and boy are the days getting filled with snow! It makes me so happy to know that this year we'll probably have a winter wonderland of a Christmas! I'm so happy and can't wait for Christmas! I'm sleeping on my nice warm bed, having the comfy blankets over me as I hug my pillow tightly and have my penguin beanie on. My curtains are closed, but hey! It's winter and it's seven o'clock so it still is probably dark outside. I sleep soundly as I then hear a creak of my door being opened. No monsters!!!

"Naruto, son wake up!" Whispers a voice as I grumble and turn over and pull the covers over me. "Noooo...more sleep..." I say tiredly as I go back to sleeping. Well, halfway. A part of me is kind of awake, yet I'm so deep in sleep I can fall right back and count sheep! "Naruto, it's me pops...I'm here for a second, I need you to do a mission." Dad says as I somewhat open my eyes before fully closing again. "No...no missions today..." I groan. "More sleep...less missions...it's cold and I'm sleepy..." I yawn.

"Naruto. Part of being a ninja is that you have to take in the responsibility of protecting your village and take missions!" Dad says in a boastful speech. I grunt in frustration as I move around my bed and sit up. "You aren't saying that dumb speech just so you and mommy can spend time together right?!" I say as my eyes narrow in suspicion. Dad's cheek brightens up as he turns red. "Dad! You're turning as red as Hinata does!" I scowl as dad shakes his head but then his eyes narrow. "Hinata is a gentle girl. Don't get ideas!"

I blink in confusion as dad frowns and pulls up the tough guy act. "You won't be doing anything repulsive with her Naruto! She is a gentle sunflower!" He said with arms crossed. "WHAT! Can't I at least kiss her!" I blurt as dad shakes his head as a frying pan hits him as he groans and collapses on the ground. Mom. Of course! She's the only scary woman that scares dad! "Minato! You were about to give Naruto the talk weren't you?!" She says in anger as I gulp and back away. "What talk? We were talking!" I say.

Mom puts her frying pan down on a nearby dresser of mine as her hands lay on her hips. "Naruto. None of the kissing or the hugging, well hugging is okay, but save your first kiss with her for that special moment! And when the time comes, I will be the one to give you the talk! Not your father!" She growls as dad sits up, having a huge ouchie on his head! "K-Kushina...that really hurt! I'm the Hokage and Master Mattress Man! I can break you in bed!" Dad says to her as she turns red.

I tilt my head in confusion as I have no idea what they are talking about! Mom covers her face before picking up dad with her monster strength and blushing again. "You Hokage Minato shall be punished! And your teacher has taught you some naughty things!" She says as dad smirks and his eyes saunter her whole body. I blink as my parents break their long weird stare and turn to me. For a few minutes it's dead silent. "So Naruto! Are you hungry for some of mommy's breakfast?!" Mom smiles as dad reddens and eases a smile on his face.

I sigh as I shake my head. "No mom. Dad has assigned me a mission in the snow! Is it with Sasuke and Sakura?" I ask him as he shakes his head and smiles. "Even better, Naruto! You're going to do the mission with Hinata!" Dad says as mom growls and grabs a hold of the beginning of his shirt as she then glares at me. "WE'RE GOING TO EAT LIKE A NORMAL HAPPY FAMILY! NO MISSIONS OR FATHERLY-SON TIME UNTIL BREAKFAST IS SERVED! GOT THAT?!" She says scaringly at me and dad. We shiver in fear.

Dad quickly nods as I shake and nod too. Mom turns normal as she smiles. "Good! Now! I shall whip us up some delicious pancakes and savory sausage! With syrup and strawberries, and yogurt!" She goes on and on as she leaves, I swallow as I sigh slumping back to bed as dad looks at me in confusion. "Wake me up when breakfast is ready...."

🍜

I am standing in a garden full of fresh beautiful flowers as I am adoring them all and sniffing away. Sweet like candy! I giggle as I then hear soft footsteps walk over to me. "N-Naruto!" I turn to face that direction as I smile. "Hi Hinata!" I see her wearing a white sun hat with an orange ribbon wrapped around and the Uzumaki clan symbol is punched right in the middle of the bow. My cheek turn pink as I stand up, seeing her wear a white dress and having an orange and purple colored belt, having a purple N and an orange H on a heart. "H-Hinata!" I smile as I wrap my arms around her. She smiles as sh jumps into my arms, and she reddens before kissing me softly.

🍲

"Naruto! Son, wake up!" A voice comes as I groan and still have that dream stuck in my head. I sit up as I look at dad wearily as dad has a smile on his face. "So, dreaming about Hinata eh?" He smirks as I turn red. "No!" I protest as dad chuckles. "Really? So you were just saying 'Hinata' just because?" He smiles as I turn red and push him out of the way and rush into the kitchen. "MOMMM DAD IS TEASING ME!" I say as mom gives me my plate of breakfast and turns angry at dad.

I eat my breakfast as dad keeps smirking at mom and his hands tremble as if he wanted to grab something. Ewww I'm starting to think that the only reason I'm going on these missions is because dad wants mom. Ugh. I can't believe this. "I'm going on the mission, is it solo or is it tag team or is team seven?" I ask. Dad smiles as he speaks. "It's a mission with dearest Hinata." He says as I jump up. "Dattebayooo! Hinata and me get alone time!" I say as I am hit by a frying pan.

I yelp as I fall on the floor. "K-Kushina! You do know that Naruto doesn't think that way!" Dad says before being hit by the frying pan himself as he falls too. "NO SON OF MINE IS GOING TO BREAK SUCH A PRECIOUS PEARL!" She yells as I can see birds over my head. "K-Kushina...I think you need...me to stay here a little bit longer...I'll stay tonight..." dad groans as mom reddens and picks him up. "YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NARUTO IS GETTING THE IDEAS FROM! AND ESPECIALLY OUR TEACHER THAT DOPEY PERVERT MASTER JIRAIYA!"

I sigh as I rub my head. "I gotta meet up with Hinata...have fun you two..." I grumble as mom plops a kiss on my forehead as I head out. I walk on as I see the snow and all. I put my hands in my pockets. I press on through the snow as I blink and hear footsteps behind me, before I can feel a hug squeeze me tight. "H-Hinata!" I say as she blushes, wearing an orange and purple winter outfit. "Are you ready for our mission today Naruto? Your daddy assigned us today!" She smiles.

I smile a bit as I nod. "Yeah, he told me this morning. So are you ready?" I ask as she nods. "Ready as I shall ever be!" She smiles as she wraps her arms around me as I blush a bit. We walk forward as Hinata stutters. I stop as I turn my attention over to her. "What's wrong?" I ask. "U-Ummm...Sasuke and Sakura are going on a date tomorrow...and Sasuke was wondering if you and me would like to...double date...you know, us and them two..." She says redeeming as I laugh and giggle.

"Really?! Sasuke! Emo duck butt wants us to tag date too?! Hahaha I never knew he was so nervous!" I say as Hinata twittles her fingers. "S-So...wh-what's the answer?" She asks as I grin before answering. "Sure! A date tomorrow it is!" I say as Hinata smiles in happiness and satisfaction. We both walk on as I sigh. "Wait...so what was the mission about?" I ask as she blinks. "H-He just wanted us to walk in the snow for a bit..." She says as I sigh. "So much for a mission." I grumble to myself.

In the end, Hinata and me didn't have to do anything! Ugly yellow man just wanted my mom! Damn man making me walk and shiver in the snow, dattebayo! Hinata and I go back to the village and eat a hot bowl of steaming delicious ramen with meat and noodles and it tasted super delicious and I enjoyed it so much that I got three more bowls before taking Hinata to a coffee shop where we got hot chocolate and drank like friends! But, I knew that tomorrow would be our unexpected tag team double date with blue pink SasuSaku.