Chapter Two: My New Girlfriend

I jump through the buildings trying so hard to sense Hinata's chakra. I need her right now! I need her to be my girlfriend! She has to be my girlfriend so I can have that free ramen! Suddenly I can see Sakura standing very pretty and gentle. In a beautiful slow motion in my head, her gorgeous pink hair flows as her kiwi eyes twinkle. She looks so pretty in that outfit. My ocean blue eyes widen as my hair waves gently. "Naruto..." her eyes meet mine. "S-Sakura!" I say as I stop and stare at her just now.

"U-Uh..." I turn red as she looks at me. "Have you seen Sasuke? He said he wanted to see me right here." She speaks. My eyes turn normal as I now know why she's dressed like that. She's seeing Sasuke, that slug, so obviously to impress a guy like him she has to be extra hot. "Oh uh, no. But he should see you soon. I have to go see Hinata...uh..." I run a hand up my hair as she smiles. "Have you seen her? I have to ask her something really really super important." I say.

"Really? What about, Naruto?" She smiles. I grin as I can't wait to make her jealous. Awww who am I kidding, Sakura loves Sasuke, not me, so that means I just have to let her be happy. Besides, Sasuke is here and that's all that matters. "Well, I'm gonna go ask Hinata out." Sakura's eyes widen as she smiles. "Oh Naruto! That's amazing! Hinata has always loved you!" My eyes widen in shock as my jaw drops. "Eh?! Hinata loves me?!" I say as I bite my lip. Sakura sighs. "Naruto, why do you think she always blushes and smiles?"

"Oh...ummm, she's just like that!" I say trying to think my hardest. Sakura shook her head. "Naruto...everyone was so mean to you growing up, judging you because of the nine tails. Now, think hard. Has Hinata been mean or judged you like everyone else?" Sakura brings up. I place a finger on my chin as I lightly tap. "Hmmm...uh...no." I reply. Now that I really think about it, she has always been nice! "Oh...hehe yeah...I uh...like her too." I smile. Sakura smiles. "As your sister Naruto, I approve of your decision dating Hinata!"

FRIEND ZONED!!!!

Gah! So that's how she thinks of me?! Like that!!! Oh well...Sasuke can have her...no big deal. I almost cringe as I force a smile. "See you Sakura!" I say as I run off and try my hardest to look for Hinata. I've ran into everyone, well except for Sasuke, but that's just like him. Oh, speak of the ugly duckling. "SASUKE!" I say as I run up to him. "What do you want idiot?" He asks as I look at him. He's dressed all nice and stuff like he came out of a hot new movie.

"Oiii, are you dressed up for Sakura?" I smirk as I eye him. His eyes narrow as he growls under his breath. What a mangy mutt, wait no that's Kiba. "None of your business, Naruto!" He grunts as he closes his eyes. I blink as I laugh and he quickly shoots a look at me. "Why are you laughing!" He coldly yells. "Normally, when I ask you stuff like this when it comes to girls, you straight up say no, but when I asked you about Sakura you told me it was none of my business, so you do like her!"

"So what! You still have a fake crush on her?!" He says growing jealous. "No, you can have her, I ship you two, because I want to watch a tape recording of you two together, in like, Make Out Paradise form." I smile. A blush appears on Sasuke's face as he quickly turns away. "S-Shut up!" He growls. I smirk as I elbow him. "Soooooo...Have you and Sakura done the naughtyyyyy!" I grin. "Not yet...WHAT THE HECK IS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND YOU PERVERT!" Sasuke bonks my head as I quickly hold my head and rub it.

"Yowchh! Sasuke!!! That hurt ya know!" I complain. "Hmph. And what mischievous plans are you up to?" He asks calmly. "I'm gonna ask Hinata out." I reply scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. "Ah, so finally you are reciprocating her feelings? About time, idiot." Sasuke smirks. "See ya, Sakura is waiting for me." He puts two fingers up in a form of a goodbye as he leaves. Sometimes he's so bipolar. He could be so mean and turn into a neutral person. I quickly run as I bump into someone. "Ooof...hey!" I soon look up.

Neji stands as he crosses his arms and looks down at me. Oh yeah, I fell hahaha, it's not like I grew shorter. "Hey! Neji! You're Hinata's cousin, do you happen to know where she's at!" I smile. "And why would you want to know that?" He turns to look at me as he scoffs. "I have to ask her something SUPER important!" I wave my hands up and down. "Oh? And what would that be?" Neji replies. "Well, you see...I uh...want to ask her to be my girlfriend." I say sheepishly. His eyes turn to Byakugan. Oh crap!

"W-What's wrong?!" I ask gulping away my fear. Or at least I try to. "You are going to propose to Hinata so she becomes your girlfriend! How absurdly low! You do not deserve the Byakugan Princess!" He says all tough as I sigh. Gee, how rude can this guy get! He hurts my feelings and sometimes I cry. "Well ummm I really do wanna date her!!!" I say as I am then hoisted up by the shirt by Neji's strength. "Ahh!!" I yelp. "Naruto Uzumaki you are never to go near my precious darling cousin ever! Keep your pants on!"

"NEJI!"

I gasp as I smile, knowing that voice. Neji turns to face that voice as I can already see her bright as day! "TenTen!!!" I smile. TenTen is Neji's rough and tough girlfriend. "Neji put poor Naruto down or you won't touch me tonight!" She growls. Neji sighs as he is about to throw me down. "GENTLY, NEJI HYUGA!" She scolds him. I smile as Neji puts me down like a soft comfy pillow. TenTen smiles as she quickly plops a kiss on his cheek and struts over to me. "Naruto! That's great! Ask her out! Today, Naruto!"

I give her a goofy grin as I chuckle. Since TenTen approves of my decision, Neji now has to accept it too! "ALRIGHT! I'm gonna ask her right now, believe it!" I smile as I run off, Neji and TenTen watching me go. I head for her house as I bang my hands on the door. "HINATA!!! Hinata!!! HEYYY IT'S ME, NARUTO!" I sigh as I sit on her steps and do the shadow clone jutsu. "Alright Narutos, go search for Hinata!" I say as they all nod and take their leave. I wait for at least one to find her.

But no luck. I sigh as I walk home, soon seeing the bright cheesy moon in the sky and the stars twinkle. So cute. I head home, as I hear footsteps close to me. I grin as I look up. It's Hinata! "Ah! Naruto! I just went around looking for you..." she says softly. Grrrrahhh!!! I should've just stayed where I was! "A-And I asked your parents and Sakura, and Neji and TenTen to see if they saw you--" I soon approach her as she slowly turns red and backs away, as she is back against the tree.

"N-Naruto?" She stutters. "Hinata! I've been meaning to ask you something..." I begin. "U-Ummm sure, what about?" She asks as I breathe in slowly, and exhale. "Hinata, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask as she turns as red as mom's hair. "U-Ummm...Na-Na-Naru-Naruto d-d-do y-y-you mean it?!" She says as she tries not to faint or avoid eye contact. I nod. She blushes as she jumps upfront as I quickly catch her as she hugs me. "Yes Naruto! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Woa, this is scary, she isn't stuttering!

I smile as I hold her close in my arms and touch her face with one of my arms and hold a strand of her violet lavender hair. Woa, it's almost as long as mom's! I smile as I now know that I shall win the ramen! Now I have to wait for this dumb bet to be over with...and not screw anything up with these twelve months...Oh boy...all I can do is stare into her sweet eyes as I smile once more to make her more red and happy with all the news. My new girlfriend.