fourty five

"excuse me?" I could feel my blood boiling. I was angry, I was embarrassed.

you looked just as shocked by your own words.

was it possible that you didn't even know you felt this way?

you're my wife

"yoongi I want you to listen to me and I want you to listen good. I am not your wife. chanhee is not my child and I'm tired of playing this game."

you didn't seem to respond to my words; rather you seemed hung up on what you said. did you not know your own feelings towards me? were you in love with me? or have we been playing the role of a couple so long that you thought it was real?

"miso...I...I'm not sure what.."

"you both are messing with my life. take chanhee, go home and I don't want to see either of you again! had I known that helping you would mean I lose the freedom to love who I want to love and do what I wanted to do then this story would've ended the same day we met."

you tried to reason with me.

but I was done.

"did you even think about how this would effect me?!"

tears tried to sneak away but I frantically shook my head."I've been ridiculed, laughed st,taunted and spat on. people think I'm sick and that I don't believe in self worth because of... because of him!"

I pointed to chanhee, and he didn't know what was happening but hearing me screaming, hearing his mom screaming at his dad; it made him screech. and he fell to the ground; covering his ears and crying.

I stormed away; and jungkook followed. carefully taking my hand as I left you and the child motherless again.