chapter 6

Time skip ~~
Now, i was 11 and Vic was 12.
We were at the spot on his birthday while my mom was visiting her own mom. "Vic why are you here and not with your brother? Or those kids Tony and Jaime you told me about?"
He looked at me, smirked, and set his head back on the tree.
"Kellin you're literally my best friend why would i wanna be with them right now."
I smiled and hugged him. We stayed close for a second until i noticed that he started to breathe a little heavier. I rubbed the side of his arm to make sure he was calm, but it didn't work.
He started to cry against me.
I quickly looked up and panicked. "Vic what? What's wrong?"
He sobbed and shook. "Kellin i-i.." he looked like he was going to pass out. I held him even closer and tried to calm him.
"I'm m-moving to-o San Diego" as he said that, his sobs became harder and faster.
I let him go and looked at him. I stared at him for about 40 seconds, thinking. I didn't even realize that i too, was crying.
He wiped my tears away and was about to say something before i launched myself at him and had my first kiss. He didn't react, he just stared blankly ahead once i backed away. I freaked out and got up, and ran all the way back to my house. I heard him calling me, over and over again. Through my loud crying mixed with the floor beneath me cracking, i think i might've heard him shout "i love you" but now i'll never know.