chapter 1

Ok so i already have this one all planned out but i doubt it will do well at all but it was really fun writing it so

.
.
I sat in my small room, staring out the window into the large field that was in the backyard. Rain poured down hard onto my window. Most people would feel depressed on days like this, but no. I loved rainy days. I always feel inspired. Except, i'm home-schooled, so i don't really get to experience many other kids, if any at all. I've always wondered what real school was like, but mom says it's too far away and she's too busy to take me to and from. I sighed as i backed away from the window to look through my closet. I wanted to go outside. The rain is much better when you're actually in it.

After i got dressed into some warm clothes, i walked into the living room to get mom's permission.
"Kellin what are you doing? Do you think you're about to go outside in this weather? Without me?" she said half amused, half irritated at my actions.
"Y-yes" i said with a small, scared voice.
"No Kellin. You are only 9. You can't go out there alone and i sure as hell am not going."

I didn't wanna give up there though.
"Please mom? Im a big boy i promise! Nobody lives around us anyways so i can't get kidnapped." i tried to convince her.
It seemed to have worked, as she sighed and motioned her hand as in a way of sending me out the door. I thanked her and hurried outside as fast as i could.