Awe, What A Cute Family!

When You're Mistaken As A Family

••Canada••
You giggled as your little cousin Sally skipped along the sidewalk while holding onto her stuffed bear. "Sally, wait up." You called out and walked a bit faster towards the girl. Her emerald eyes shone with excitement as she grabbed your hand and gently tugged it. "{Y-N} will Mattie give me a piggyback ride?" She asked and you crouched down to meet her eye level. "I don't know, why don't you ask him?" You said and she shyly went to Matthew. "U-Um, Mattie?" She asked and he smiled. "Yes Sally?" He asked and she played with her teddy bear's blue bow. "Can I have a piggyback ride?" She asked and before he could do anything a mother and her son accidentally bumped into you Sally. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into your daughter." She frantically said and both you and Matthew blushed. "O-Oh, she's not our daughter. She's my cousin that we're babysitting." You explained and the woman blushed. "Oh, well I'm sorry for bumping into her. Come along Jim." She said and tugged her son away leaving Sally to wonder why you two were blushing so much.

••America••
"Toby just hang on ok!" You yelled up to your neighbor's son as he gripped the branch tighter. You were babysitting your neighbor's son with Alfred and Toby had wanted to go to the park. Eventually he wanted to play hide and seek and climbed a tree, but now couldn't get down. "Hold on little dude, I'm almost there." Alfred told him as he was climbing the tree to get him. Suddenly, Toby twitched and lost his grip on the branch. Alfred reached out and grabbed his arm before he could hit the ground. Sighing when Alfred pulled him back up on the branch and climbed down you ran to both of them. Checking Toby for any injuries you kissed his forehead when you didn't find any. "Is your son alright?" An elderly grandmother asked as she watched the whole thing happen. You blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah, he's ok but he's not my son." You told her and she gave a gentle smile. "Oh, too bad. That young lad there is really something." She said motioning towards Alfred who had a small blush of his own going on. She said her goodbyes and you went back to making sure Toby was alright while Alfred just watched you in a dreamy state.

••England••
"Sealand come here." You whispered and motioned for him to come towards you. "Yeah?" He whispered back and you pointed to Arthur who sat on the park bench with a book in his hands. "He looks so peaceful." You said and Sealand smirked. "Too peaceful." You smirked with him and came up with a plan. The two of you walked over to where some kids had water balloons and asked if you could have some, to which they allowed. Now armed, you crept towards Arthur, ignoring all the stares other moms were giving the two of you. "On three." You whispered. "One, two." "THREE!" Sealand yelled and the two of you threw the water balloons at him. He dropped the book and brought his hands up to protect himself from the water. "What the bloody-" He looked over to you and Sealand as you laughed so hard you started crying. "That was parfait!" You said and gave Sealand a hug before he ran off towards the other kids at the park. "{Y-N} Bonnefoy you have some explaining to do." Arthur said with his arms crossed and you smiled before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't be such a ennuyer (Bore) Arthur." You said and laughed as the kids that gave you the water balloons ran up to Sealand. "Your mom is awesome." One said and Sealand looked at you. "That's not my mom, not yet anyways!" He said with a smile on his face as you smiled and Arthur blushed.

••China••
Walking around the store you held onto your your friend's little brother's hand. "{Y-N}, can I get a new video game?" He asked and you hummed in thought. "If you help me get the groceries then yes." You said with a smile and he grinned. Yao looked over at you two and smiled. "Alright Ben, in this aisle I need... white Rice, ramen, and soy sauce." Running down the aisle he grabbed the things you needed. This continued until everything on your list was crossed off. "Alrighty, let's go get that game you wanted." You said ruffling Ben's blonde hair. Yao grabbed your hand as Ben pushed the cart. As you three were in the game section he looked at the games while you and Yao talked. "Hey!" You suddenly heard and saw a teen trying to take the game Ben had out of his hands. "Jonathan!" A woman called out and the teen let go and crossed his arms. "I am so sorry!" The woman apologized and turned to her son. "Jonathan, apologize to their son." She said and you chuckled. "He's not out son, we're just babysitting him." You explained and the woman blusher. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, Jonathan, let's go." Yao watched as you kneeled down in front of Ben and kissed his forehead thinking that you would make a good mother one day."